ADVERTISEMENT

Thomas Haines is leaving Ohio State

Passe24

Junior
Gold Member
May 9, 2011
He announced he is opening up recruiting in a press conference today. He has 3 year left to wrestle at HWT. How perfect would he be? Wonder if Demas has had any contact?

Forget about getting him.He's going too Lock Haven.Heard the kid was kind of a whiner anyway.You wouldn't think that being a 4 timer in Pennsy,but apparently Ryan is not too distraught over it.

he is going to Lock Haven but I have literally not heard 1 negative thing about this kid on anywhere on the internet.

Don't think what I wrote
was negative. A couple of his teammates on other boards have said he was a little bit of a complainer.Lock Haven is a very bad choice in my opinion.Was better off with Edinboro. Don't really care about his career. More concerned with our boys and how they do.

Last edited:
Don't think what I wrote
was negative. A couple of his teammates on other boards have said he was a little bit of a complainer.Lock Haven is a very bad choice in my opinion.Was better off with Edinboro. Don't really care about his career. More concerned with our boys and how they do.

How would you know his teammates post on message boards? Not calling you a liar, but people rarely come out and use their real names.

Belushijo, there was a whole thread about 5 months ago on d1 college wrestling boards .there were peoplegetting into it with the Pennsylvania faithful and you can tell that they were teammates of his .Hasek, based on your personal wrestling resume and your bull crap on the mat.com, I won't take your insults too seriously

Creedo - this board? http://d1wrestling.proboards.com/board/1/d1-college-wrestling-discussion

I searched for "Haines" and couldn't find anything that sounds like what you're talking about. Do you have any links?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe it was deleted.who knows.It was pretty heated and some words where exchanged,and I know the moderator over there cuts the convo's quick when it gets abusive.Email the moderator,and ask if it is still there,that's all I can tell you.But there was a thread bashing the kid.I thought it was uncalled for,because as you have said,all reports indicate the kid is coachable and nice.Apparently others thought differently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT