ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast THREE more Rutgers Football Commits, with a fourth on the way?

Seeing fans $hitting on this kid I guess because he didn't commit fast enough? I hope he comes and tears it up.

Reactions: wheezer
Seriously. Where did this come from?
It's pretty simple
A few fans have viewed Matthews game videos and have come away unimpressed with both his skill level and effort level
Not me, but others
Part of, what looks like lack of effort might be his playing both ways on the line, one would think fatigue and/or lapses in concentration could set in

But basically there are several vocal critics of his play, and those critics will not be silenced

Couple all that with the player waffling on his final choices, RU is in, RU is out, etc, aggravated some also

As I posted elsewhere, I trust Greg if he wants this player

If he comes to Rutgers ( iffy) Matthews would be a welcomed addition. The mere fact is Jaylene’s recruitment has been all over the place gives fans a sense of immaturity on the student athletes part. Listen it is a big life decision and we get that especially in the world we exist in. For me a long long time Rutgers fan I’ll look at where he goes or says he ‘s going to on Wednesday after his press announcement.Go RU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he is a 5-11 unrated defensive end from the class of 2019 so not sure what the hubbub is about.🤣

Who's shittting on the kid? Ranked teams on his list have fewer OL commits, sometimes two. I don't know anyone who would not be happy if he comes and tears it up.
Seriously. Where did this come from?
Must be a Premium Board thing. There’s DEFINITELY some detractors against Matthews, including one who hopes he’s “violently wrong” about him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Must be a Premium Board thing. There’s DEFINITELY some detractors against Matthews, including one who hopes he’s “violently wrong” about him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Apparently we're going to find out.

The person who made that accusation is not a premium board member. Think we should Fuggetaboutit and celebrate his commitment!!! 🤷‍♂️

@mb5789 on his and @Richie O 's earlier take on the QB battle:

Tim Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

a7ac48c8-da9b-4ce9-aec0-7488e02757f3_text.gif

Congrats to Coach Schiano and the Entire FB staff for putting up a great recruiting class. I think I saw on X that Rutgers has the 7th highest recruiting class in the county. Have we ever been higher?

Reactions: Yeah Baby
I said it before he committed so agree move on and I didn't make it up. There are other sights than this board for those of you who don't realize it and I didn't see it on Premium. I did see one thread here questioning him and his desire blah blah blah stfu.

Happy as hell he's coming and the point is stop $hit talking everyone and enjoy the guys we have! Why is that so hard for some?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT