ADVERTISEMENT

Thug U

I went on the Miami discussion board and read the whining about how so many of their starters didn't play in the game, while Rutgers had all of its starters play. I responded that that' because the Rutgers players wanted to play , enjoyed playing, and didn't hide behind fear of failure. I I was immediately canonized as a troll. I'm proud.
Seems like we were missing Melton, Langan, Powell and ….

He did plead guilty to obstruction of justice when his friends did though.
There is a big difference between obstruction of justice and murder. A BIG difference. Yet clowns like you keep saying "Ray Lewis killed a guy" even when you know it's not true.

Reactions: mdk01
There is a big difference between obstruction of justice and murder. A BIG difference. Yet clowns like you keep saying "Ray Lewis killed a guy" even when you know it's not true.
And that also happened when he was with the Ravens….not at Miami

And that also happened when he was with the Ravens….not at Miami
So?? I was at that Super Bowl a block away from the scene. What does him being on the Ravens and your false accusation the he killed someone??? You are off the rails. Focus using facts instead.

So?? I was at that Super Bowl a block away from the scene. What does him being on the Ravens and your false accusation the he killed someone??? You are off the rails. Focus using facts instead.
WTF are you talking about?

I said he DID NOT kill anybody and also pointed out that incident happened with the Ravens to point out that his time at Miami was irrelevant

Obstruction of justice = murder?? Google isn't your friend. You don't even know the difference. 🤣🤣🤣
Hey dick head

Again…..I never said he killed anybody

Learn how to read

I said it was 💯 false that he killed anybody

Ass clown

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
WTF are you talking about?

I said he DID NOT kill anybody and also pointed out that incident happened with the Ravens to point out that his time at Miami was irrelevant
My bad I thought you were the guy that keeps posting he murdered the guy. I owe you a beer. Or two (dozen) 😁

Not a Ravens fan at all! Not even a Ray Lewis fan. He absolutely did not kill anyone. Stop being stupid.
If I recall correctly, he and 2 of his friends got into a fight and killed a guy. They were all charged with murder - including Lewis. He then agreed to testify against the other 2 in exchange for immunity (or more accurately, an obstruction charge). The other 2 ended up being acquitted on grounds of self defense.

Is it too much to say he's a murder? Yeah, fair point and my bad. Was he involved with killing a dude? Yup.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
If I recall correctly, he and 2 of his friends got into a fight and killed a guy. They were all charged with murder - including Lewis. He then agreed to testify against the other 2 in exchange for immunity (or more accurately, an obstruction charge). The other 2 ended up being acquitted on grounds of self defense.

Is it too much to say he's a murder? Yeah, fair point and my bad. Was he involved with killing a dude? Yup.
He wasn't involved in the killing at all. He was in a limo waiting for his "friends" when the fight started. He was involved in keeping everyone from talking about it after. He ended up as a prosecution witness and not for the defense. The Atlanta DA f'ed it all up. Lewis should never been charged with murder. In the end nobody was convicted in murder.

Reactions: RU Cheese
I agree with you.

Bailey got pushed by a Miami player while he was trying to step over. I say that step was deserved.. its not like he put his weight on it... but why should he awkwardly jump over after being pushed?
Your Rutgers colored glasses are preventing you from seeing what everyone else saw. It was a dirty play by Bailyer.

Your Rutgers colored glasses are preventing you from seeing what everyone else saw. It was a dirty play by Bailyer.
but it did not happen in a vacuum.. he got pushed while walking over the down player.. yes, I agree, he chose to have his foot land where it did... but he could have done it much more maliciously and it did happen while he was pushed after teh whistle by a Miami player. He returned a cheap shot with a cheap step and was penalized for it.

The original talk of this did not mention he was pushed... it is wrong to not include that context just as it is wrong to say the roughing call on the QB was a choice and not mention Lewis was blocked into him while QB was stepping back into Lewis as well. Yes.. that kind of hit into a QBs back is roughing.. but not in that context. To leave out the context changes the picture entirely.

He 100% got pushed. Shouldn't have stepped on the guy but nonetheless.
I just went through and rewatched the game. Bailey had no intent and start a casual jump over tge guy when the Miami player got the two hands on him and stopped the momentum. Also noticed on the pass to Brown by Gavin- defender had his jersey the whole route.
Big question- number 3 got 2 unsportsmanlike penalties- The one with Rodgers and then Longerbeam- why was he allowed to stay in the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT