Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Richie's team

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ryan's team

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my thinking...

I think Brendon White at safety will be one of the best players on the entire team, and coming from Ohio State, I wanted him on my team.

Then, running backs were slim, so I went and grabbed Aaron Young, who will play a ton. I wanted Dwumfour, but he was selected right before me. I value the lines, so I took Malik Barrow who could be a stud if he holds up and plays well. I backup by values and take the next best solidified starter on the OL in Krimin. Alex, again, ruined my plans and grabbed O3, so I went with Singleton as my linebacker. He's a former four-star who has the ability to play.

For QB, I'm glad I got Langan. Sure, he has his flaws, but he is incredibly tough and OC Sean Gleeson is bringing a spread offense and Langan has a chance to do well. Shameen Jones was next for my WR slot and I took a flier on Stanley King for my flex.

I rounded out my team with DL coach Jim Panagos as my assistant. He's fiery and a darn good coach who can get my team motivated and once again, help my d-line.

Is my team on paper the most talented, no, but I can win!

What a total dis of Cole Snyder. There's a guy who hasn't seen the college field and a guy who hasn't played QB in college on those lists.
None of them.

Have you watched Simon’s tape? I think you’ll understand my pick after watching it.
That's fine. Did you watch Snyder's tape, and his performances in the Spring game and against Penn State (albeit limited)?

Just don't see how Simon and Powell both make a team and Snyder is left on the sideline. I know this is just fun stuff, and you guys are picking who you think is best, but just surprised he was left out.

That's fine. Did you watch Snyder's tape, and his performances in the Spring game and against Penn State (albeit limited)?

Just don't see how Simon and Powell both make a team and Snyder is left on the sideline. I know this is just fun stuff, and you guys are picking who you think is best, but just surprised he was left out.
Simon appears to have a higher ceiling but I understand your point.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT