ADVERTISEMENT

***TKR WAR ROOM sponsored by Tabatchouk Law Firm, PC.***

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
TKR WAR ROOM sponsored by Tabatchouk Law Firm, PC.

The War Room is now sponsored by Tabatchouk Law Firm and here is a quick message from our sponsor Roman Tabatchouk.

We are extremely pleased to be sponsors of The Knight Report! Personally, as an alumnus, I live and breathe Rutgers sports and I couldn’t be more excited about this opportunity for myself and for Tabatchouk Law Firm (TabaLaw)!

TabaLaw is focused on residential and commercial real estate as well as business law and lender representation, and we have offices in Manhattan and in Parsippany, New Jersey. We handle all forms of transactions in all of Central and Northern New Jersey and the 5 boroughs of NYC, and beyond. Whether you’re starting a business, buying a house, structuring a complex commercial transaction, are a realtor in need of a good attorney to recommend, or are a lender in need of commercial or residential representation, we’re the right firm to support you. We will go above and beyond in ensuring we are not only responsive to our clients, but also efficient and expeditious in handling their transactions in a thorough manner.

Feel free to check out our website (www.tabalaw.com) or contact me directly at roman@tabalaw.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News