ADVERTISEMENT

Toddler to the Game

RUSK97

Heisman Winner
Dec 28, 2007
CNJ
Figured low attendence for this game so it'd be the perfect time to bring my kid to his first game. Parking in NB and walking to the Stadium. What do people do with their strollers? Just leave it outside the gate?

Also are sippy cups not allowed? Gameday Info website says no outside food and drink...

Figured low attendence for this game so it'd be the perfect time to bring my kid to his first game. Parking in NB and walking to the Stadium. What do people do with their strollers? Just leave it outside the gate?

Also are sippy cups not allowed? Gameday Info website says no outside food and drink...

They have in past years +don't need it anymore) bring in bottles. If your sippy cup is just water you can bring it in empty and have a sealed bottle of water to fill it with.

Hey I did it during the Fresno State game. Unfortunately, I had to leave in the fourth quarter and miss overtime. I don't think it will be a problem today. At least, I hope not. Fresno State did allow sippy cups. Don't know about High Points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT