ADVERTISEMENT

Updated roster

That might not have been updated yet. As far as I know, there are 2 incoming transfers, 2 incoming freshmen and 3 returnees (Sidibe, Cornwell and Lancaster).

That might not have been updated yet. As far as I know, there are 2 incoming transfers, 2 incoming freshmen and 3 returnees (Sidibe, Cornwell and Lancaster).
The blank roster on SK.com is a a very recent development. It was there yesterday when I looked.

I would not be surprised if someone in the portal returned to the team. Sometimes new coaches can successfully convince someone to stay.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Lafayette is the third returnee name(Erica Lafayette).

She and Chyna may finally be in line to see plenty of playing time now.

All gone. Nobody listed. šŸ˜
I don't blame them for leaving the roster blank as figure out who's staying and who's leaving. It can be depressing to look this past year's roster with all the graduates and portal transfers.

This way kinda gives the feeling of a fresh start for 22-23. Posting it when you have some semblance of a team is not a bad idea.

I don't blame them for leaving the roster blank as figure out who's staying and who's leaving. It can be depressing to look this past year's roster with all the graduates and portal transfers.

This way kinda gives the feeling of a fresh start for 22-23. Posting it when you have some semblance of a team is not a bad idea.
And not depressing to see a blank roster? Pick your poison I guess.

And not depressing to see a blank roster? Pick your poison I guess.
No because she just walked in the door and as we already know, she's on the phone filling out the roster.

For some, it's more depressing to see just 6 or seven names on the roster and not even be sure if those six plan to stay. I would at least wait until after the transfer signing deadline passes in about a week.

I'll tell you,....it was a little saddening to see Lasha on the roster while at the same time getting the news that she bolted and seeing her in a Purdue uniform.

So I'm okay with being patient to see what we will be working with next season.

She must know she is walking into one of the worst situations in WCBB.
Boy Hobbs and CVS sure screwed us over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT