ADVERTISEMENT

Venus Sports coming soon

cubuffsdoug

Heisman Winner
Apr 8, 2002
https://apnews.com/article/espn-fox-warner-streaming-f75602c83e964b63fb884ed7daa3215a

The combined power of ESPN, Fox, and Warner Bros. Discovery new streaming services will kick off at $42.99 a month. I believe they want you to subscribe for a year to experience all it has to offer. That is equal to over $500 just for one streaming service. People may have issue with trying to pay for multiple streaming services that will cost more than cable at it's worse. I didn't mention paying for Internet service on top of this.

I'm under the impression ESPN is pushing this more than it's partner as a way to generate money since Disney is not in favor of unlimited bankrolling ESPN like in the past. Fubo has filed a lawsuit against the group as it tries to start a similar service in the past, but was shot down by the Big 3. I don't think we'll see the start of the service until this is resolved and the cost will be a problem too. Who wants to almost $50 a month for one streaming service.

They call it a compelling price point…🤭

Sports are fun…just not fun enough to spend that much…maybe it will go the way of cnn+

I'd love to pay $43/mo for one streaming service. Think the rest needed to get RU games and other live sports are up to $70 or 80.
$43 is like turning the clock back eight years.

Fk signing up for a year, tho. Package will be canceled day after Super Bowl, at the latest.

Does anyone use Sling+SportsExtra for B1G football? It looks to be very reasonably priced at $56.00+tax. If so, does it get all the games?

The whole thing is out of hand .
if you want to watch all your sports , you gotta spend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT