ADVERTISEMENT

***Visitors Tomorrow 4/6/2015 Updated***

S.Brown

Hall of Famer
Jun 29, 2001
Updated to include the addition of 2016 Rivals 100 TE Naseir Upshur from Imhotep of Philadelphia. Rutgers has done a very good job of getting Upshur on campus this year. He was up for a basketball game in January and he visited for the junior day in March before having to leave early.

Added on 4/6: Also joining Upshur will be another Rutgers offer from Imhotep, 2016 RB Tyliek Raynor. I think Rutgers could take another RB in the this class and Raynor has maintained a strong interest in the Scarlet Knights program. He's a smaller back that could compliment what Trey Sneed brings in this class

2017 NJ DT offer Fred Hansard from the Hun School. It's very early but Rutgers has done a very good job here, he was the only 2017 visitor at the recent junior day and has been on campus mutliple times since receiving his offer.

We mentioned Penns Grove NJ 2016 RB Javar Garrett (no profile yet, Hudl film). I saw Garrett yesterday at the National Underclassmen combine Eastern 5 Star event where he won the underclassmen LB award. He'll be one to remember for next year.

Morristown Beard OL Alex Motley is another name we've highlighted recently. I also saw him live yesterday and while Motley has only played the game for 3 years, he has the frame, toughness and athleticism where I think he can be a solid contributor down the line at a Power 5 school.

Another guy I saw yesterday was Delaware 2016 RB Titus Nelson who has transferred to AI Dupont in Wilmington a school that has produced a few BCS prospects most recently 2015 target Quadree Henderson who signed with Pitt. Nelson told me he's been hearing a lot from Coach McDaniels and Rutgers likes him on both sides of the football. He moves very well at 6-0 230 pounds and I could see him moving to Fullback at the next level.

Lastly, 2016 DL Noel Brouse from Parkland PA of the Lehigh Valley region will be on campus. Brouse has been hearing quite often from Coach Panagos and I don't get the vibe that he'll get an offer tomorrow especially with some high priority targets available at DT. But he's someone I could see earning an offer during camp season, great frame at 6 foot 6 260.

This post was edited on 4/6 12:36 AM by S.Brown

This post was edited on 4/6 7:39 AM by S.Brown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News