ADVERTISEMENT

Way to Early Rankings

It is always going to be more difficult to these preseason rankings with the portal, but this year and next will be even tougher with the Ivy 5th years involved. I'll say this, Harvard has 5 more 4 stars coming in, one of them a FOGO which was their Achilles heel last year. If anyone is underrated so far it might be them.

It is always going to be more difficult to these preseason rankings with the portal, but this year and next will be even tougher with the Ivy 5th years involved. I'll say this, Harvard has 5 more 4 stars coming in, one of them a FOGO which was their Achilles heel last year. If anyone is underrated so far it might be them.

They seem to never reach their potential. If they are going to make real noise, this is the year.

Really have to be in the top 8-10 to get in as they will have to include all of the AQ teams

The staff sure is high about the potential of our team. Let’s see how it comes together. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few freshmen pop.

Someone we’ve forgotten about but shouldn’t is Ryan Palmer. He was playing himself into first middie reps last in the fall as a first year. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a lot of run. Expect to see the late addition Sommer (Sojo isn’t going to like this) get a long look at midfield. Going to be tough to keep him out I think.

Not with all of the transfers we were landing lol
I'll be honest, if it were not for you and one or two others starting topics and elaborating on existing topics this place would be a morgue. I get that lax doesn't have the volume/traffic of football so I would be happy if there were threads that received near-daily attention like that of the wrestling board. Recruiting is year round in major sports so maybe we could have a thread like on the wrestling board? Between HS recruiting and club recruiting and the transfer portal that could be self-sustaining. I'm just a guy in his 40s who has grown to love the sport and could talk about different aspects of it all day. Just accepted an invite for my son to play at a tournament in Orlando so I'm pumped to go down there and be a fan.

I’m not sure how wrestling recruiting works but if you aren’t on staffs in college, it’s really hard to know who is being recruited and who isn’t. We can post info here on commits though. The 25 class is here so there should be info coming out on that soon.

I was with the R soccer coach yesterday and recruiting that sport is much different than lacrosse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT