ADVERTISEMENT

Website for the Las Vegas tournament

teafan

Redshirt
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2023
Does anyone know if there is a website for the Las Vegas tournament in November. Trying to find any updated information so I can make final plans and can't find a website or any updated information.

Does anyone know if there is a website for the Las Vegas tournament in November. Trying to find any updated information so I can make final plans and can't find a website or any updated information.

Few details available. Maui and Bahamas have TV deals with ESPN. Players Era doesn't. The promoters have never organized a sports event before.

Hold off booking flights until more details are published. Don't want to be stuck in Vegas at the college basketball version of the Fyre Festival. Not sure how the organizers come up with the $9 million in NIL payments, $1 million for each of the 8 teams plus $1 million bonus for the winner.

Reactions: teafan

Few details available. Maui and Bahamas have TV deals with ESPN. Players Era doesn't. The promoters have never organized a sports event before.

Hold off booking flights until more details are published. Don't want to be stuck in Vegas at the college basketball version of the Fyre Festival. Not sure how the organizers come up with the $9 million in NIL payments, $1 million for each of the 8 teams plus $1 million bonus for the winner.
Thanks, I think I will wait till the give more info.

Thanks, I think I will wait till the give more info.
I went to that website earlier and there was no information regarding ticket sales. I registered my email to receive updates. I am looking to catch the games and get some golf in while in Vegas.

Lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT