ADVERTISEMENT

WFAN 660 is the new home đź“» of Rutgers basketball

I am guessing that Rutgers will have to increase their payments to WFAN to include 101.9 when there are no conflicts.

Giants football has top priority in the fall, WFAN also carries most Brooklyn Nets, some NJ Devils, and the full NFL Westwood One package (Giants local broadcast have priority) including Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights. That will be a lot of conflicts when the signal will be split between AM and FM.
Interesting to see if 101.9 continues with Sports Talk shows during Rutgers Basketball when there are no conflicts, which apparently no longer affects Nielsen ratings.

I am guessing that Rutgers will have to increase their payments to WFAN to include 101.9 when there are no conflicts.

Giants football has top priority in the fall, WFAN also carries most Brooklyn Nets, some NJ Devils, and the full NFL Westwood One package (Giants local broadcast have priority) including Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights. That will be a lot of conflicts when the signal will be split between AM and FM.
Interesting to see if 101.9 continues with Sports Talk shows during Rutgers Basketball when there are no conflicts, which apparently no longer affects Nielsen ratings.
I wonder if there will be any triple conflicts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT