ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Christian Dremel?

pd10124

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2023
This hasn't been talked about even close to the amount I expected, but am I the only one who thinks the Dremel situation is weird? We're undefeated and the O looks much improved so I'm not going to complain too much, but how does our leading receiver and only bright spot from the passing game last year have ZERO catches and barely any snaps through 3 games? I get he's limited by only playing the slot and bringing in Miller hurts him but zero catches??? Miller is super dynamic and explosive he can be moved all over the field I'm not buying that as the only reason.

The receivers have been solid this year but the one area where they struggled especially early in the first 2 games is creating separation which is Dremel's specialty. Getting open underneath can only help Long and Strong on deep shots which have been a waste of a down so far this year. I just think back to last year with him torching 2nd rd pick Mikey Sainristil from Michigan for a TD and that double move that Wimsatt smoked vs OSU along with all his other consistent play and say why is this guy not on the field at all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.