ADVERTISEMENT

Who is thinking of going to Vegas?

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
I hope a lot of RU fans are hoping to make the trip. I am hoping to get there but am waiting on my son to see if he can get off from work that week as several people have already put in for being off that week. If he cannot make it I am still hoping to go there by myself. GO RU.

I hope a lot of RU fans are hoping to make the trip. I am hoping to get there but am waiting on my son to see if he can get off from work that week as several people have already put in for being off that week. If he cannot make it I am still hoping to go there by myself. GO RU.
We wanted to fly out but we host Thanksgiving annually. If the Wednesday game started earlier, we would've given it a shot. But it starts too late to catch the redeye home.

Reactions: RUGiddy777
Probably going to the Saturday game.

Was hoping to catch the Alabama game but just can't swing it the day before Thanksgiving. If it was an earlier gametime I probably could have.

It's a shame they didn't do this Friday-Sunday instead.

Reactions: RUforester72
My son was not able to get off from work as many had already been approved. I made my reservation and will arrive Monday and see the Notre Dame and Alabama games. I will return early Thanksgiving morning and arrive back in NJ at 3 pm. I will watch the Houston game on tv from home on Saturday.

All In Reaction GIF by Travis

Will be there for the week. Really looking forward to this trip.

Last edited:
Monday-Friday, so will see 2 RU games..
Debating about FB game vs MSU Sat..
Having the HoustonBB game on Sat, actually may be good for those who have Thanksgiving plans, as extra day gives time for travel to LV..

Monday-Friday, so will see 2 RU games..
Debating about FB game vs MSU Sat..
Having the HoustonBB game on Sat, actually may be good for those who have Thanksgiving plans, as extra day gives time for travel to LV..
Chances are that football game will be at noon, so in theory could watch it somewhere at MGM before basketball game starts

Im going with the wife to the first two games, cant go to the 3rd game. Just bought the tickets and staying at the MGM Signature, rooms are pretty cheap.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
I’m always thinking of Vegas. Just alittle bit.

Wanted to, but I really don’t think I can swing that schedule. Was hoping for 3 in a row after Thanksgiving.

Did anybody get tickets from that website yet?
Yeah there was another thread last week, maybe on the Round Table, of people buying tickets.

For each game it tells you which are the Rutgers sections and shows you where the benches are.

Yeah there was another thread last week, maybe on the Round Table, of people buying tickets.

For each game it tells you which are the Rutgers sections and shows you where the benches are.
Rutgers Sections are 9-25 with 9 at mid court . I am in Section 10 Row M. Tickets there were $114 but then a $39 ticket charge per ticket plus a $2 charge for something made it $155 per ticket. If you want to sit behind the basket tickets start at $47

Trying to get there Tuesday and fly back home Wednesday in time for Thanksgiving. Possible from out here in Cali.

Reactions: cshelley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT