ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin at Iowa

I’m not typically a big official blaster but Burowski should be banned from officiating at this level. There aren’t even words to properly describe “why.”
At the very least league officials should review that tape and determine if any action or reprimand should be made against the refs. That last foul called on Trice was criminal.

Last edited:
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The call on Trice was unbelievable. Just brutal. Bohanon plays like a weasel with that acting. It’s what I hate about the nba with guys flopping and faking all game

You guys can bash Bo all you want, he’s just carrying out the conference office’s wishes. It’s no surprise the worst officiated B1G season across the board since RU joined coincides with Warren’s first year.

Reminds me of when Brian France took over NASCAR.

How else did Iowa beat us at home, 77-75, but Bo Boroski handing Iowa the game, Garza 7 second call?? led to a basket, missed Myles intentional arm grab on a dunk not called led to a TO, among a few other questionable calls ring a bell?
RU 21 PF Iowa 13 PF at home.

Reactions: BillyC80
Thankfully it all 'evens' out, so all the calls will go in PSU's favor at the end of tonight's game so we can still get the 7. 😢

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT