ADVERTISEMENT

Yankee Stadium Audi Club dress code?

Scarlet Jerry

All Conference
Jul 30, 2001
My amazing wife gave my Dad and me Audi Club tickets to the bowl game. I heard that they have a "dress code" for the area. Is that true? What is the experience like? I normally don't sit with the high rollers.

Reactions: RU848789
Your wife rules! Don’t know about the dress code. I can’t imagine that it’s too stringent for a CFB game. No flip flops and a sleeveless Captain Morgan bar giveaway t-shirt is probably a good guideline to follow.

My amazing wife gave my Dad and me Audi Club tickets to the bowl game. I heard that they have a "dress code" for the area. Is that true? What is the experience like? I normally don't sit with the high rollers.
Suit and ties only! Dresses for the ladies.

Dress code? Easy… no Red Sox gear, no Miami gear, no psu gear… anything else goes!

Reactions: RUPete
FYI - one of my best friends is bartending the front bar at the Audi club. I’ll probably be in there at some point for a quarter or maybe at halftime.

Bottomline- it is a bowl game- were some sort of Shirt/Jersey/Top(even a hoodie if it is Rutgers related. You can't go wrong there- you will be ok with jeans and sneakers as well- I am sure that even some sort of boots are ok too, as it is winter in NYC.
I would just make the assumption that tank tops- flipflops gym type of clothes may be the only things not allowed.
It sounds like they are pretty easy going with the dress code as long as it is appropriate and not obscene.

Bottomline- it is a bowl game- were some sort of Shirt/Jersey/Top(even a hoodie if it is Rutgers related. You can't go wrong there- you will be ok with jeans and sneakers as well- I am sure that even some sort of boots are ok too, as it is winter in NYC.
I would just make the assumption that tank tops- flipflops gym type of clothes may be the only things not allowed.
It sounds like they are pretty easy going with the dress code as long as it is appropriate and not obscene.
Yes, the dress code is probably more directed at Yankee games in the summer when people are being more casual about everything. Where your RU gear, long pants without holes and you’ll be good.

Has anyone ever been in the Audi Club for a bowl game before? I would like some information about what the experience is like. It looks like we have “assigned seats” as well. Are they indoor only or is there an outdoor section as well. Once again, I’ve never done anything like this - I’ve only had traditional stadium seats.

Has anyone ever been in the Audi Club for a bowl game before? I would like some information about what the experience is like. It looks like we have “assigned seats” as well. Are they indoor only or is there an outdoor section as well. Once again, I’ve never done anything like this - I’ve only had traditional stadium seats.
I went for the first one against Iowa State and there was no real outside. Just a deck that you could stand to watch the game.

Inside you couldn’t really hear the crowd. Or the sounds of the game.

The seats were behind long tables.

Again, this was in 2011. Maybe things have changed.

I’ll see you on Thursday. 😎

Reactions: Scarlet Jerry
I had Audi Club in 2013. You had access to the Audi Club for the all you can eat spread and cash bar for alcohol. Soft drinks were included if I recall correctly. That ticket came along with an assigned seat outside in the stadium not far from the club entrance so you could go back and forth if you liked. Audi Club also provided you with all the stadium snacks you could grab to take out to your seats like candy, cracker jacks, etc. We ate before the game started and went back in for a half time meal as well. Lots of choice for food and all were good.

I’ll give you a serious response so no anxiety. Wear scarlet red man. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT