ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube video of one of the games in Spain

Thanks for posting. I don't see the other game... can you link directly to it?

Lotta run n gun which is truly what pike has always wanted to do

Reactions: Scangg
nice to see Hobbs was in Spain instead of being here trying to fix football..
Sloppy game,looks like pick up ball.Need to shoot better % from outside to win b10 games.

Pikiell teams have always played slow even at Stony Brook. These are just glorified pick-up games (no, really, the YouTube description says "CCBA Team picked players on holidays from different teams").
Hard to really make any kind of judgement on this due to how piss poor the competition is and how slippery the floor was but shaq carter, jacob young and peter kiss looking pretty fluid. On the other hand Mulcahy and yeboah had rough games. Overall very sloppy. But as you said, it’s basically a pick up game

Reactions: satnom and AD888
FGA/min for Pike's teams over the last 10 seasons. Don't know if we'll be going much faster than we have been over the last three years.

Rutgers
2018-19: 9.1
2017-18: 10.1
2016-17: 9.8

Stony Brook
2015-16: 9.9
2014-15: 10.0
2013-14: 9.5
2012-13: 8.9
2011-12: 9.0
2010-11: 8.7
2009-10: 9.0

Is this something new for us this year? We don't take more than three seconds before we throw up a foul shot. Can't say I like it. It's really hard to take much away from this game considering the competition pretty much sucked. We won't play three teams this year worse than them.

Which is why I don’t get excited about supposed improvement of a player, or the poor play of a player

These games mean little

Wasnt this the last game?

If it was ...you have to think all the guys are tired from the trip a bit. I heard they had a pretty constant schedule with not much downtime to physically rest.

nice to see Hobbs was in Spain instead of being here trying to fix football..
Sloppy game,looks like pick up ball.Need to shoot better % from outside to win b10 games.
Yes that week supporting our other revenue producing sport that is on the rise would have been better spent by having him, what teach press coverage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT