ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m here to do damage and upset a lot of people…”

Let's hope she can make that a reality. At a glance, I thought the interviewer was Liz Martino. We can really be a very good team with all that depth.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
This thread was a pleasant surprise. Based on the title of it, I thought it was going to be a critique of the always negative posters on here.

Conversely, it helped to bring me back to the positive and excited anticipatory vibe looking forward to the start of the season. The Big Ten Conference is going to be tougher than ever this year with everyone keeping their top seniors from last year for an extra year (except us). It's fine that our seniors moved on, because it seemed like we could all sense that it was time for them to start their next chapters.

This years team can do exactly what Lasha said in the title if the bigs have put in that work and developed their games to another level (Jordan Wallace jr to sr year style). Hopefully, they all worked on the mid-range shot. And Osh maybe extending her shooting to the 3-point line. We are really going to miss the toughness, court savvy, and ,yes, athleticism of Tekia anchoring the back of the defense. That is why the addition of Jailyn, Lasha and Osh was huge. It looks like by committee, they can bring those qualities and more with their styles of play.

Now consider the other additions on the wing and at guard alongside our returning group, we should be able to go 12-players deep if not 16! Crazy! Every team is going to be deep this year though.

Game 1 is about a month away. Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletteK80
Wow, that was a great interview.
Lasha comes across as very confident in her game and the team.

Look forward to seeing what they all can do this year.

Wow, that was a great interview.
Lasha comes across as very confident in her game and the team.

Look forward to seeing what they all can do this year.
I know a lot of people here have already seen it, but in case you missed it, Lasha showed us that she can do exactly what she said. Check the youtube of her performance against Texas in last years NCAA tourney. Put up an impressive
33 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT