ADVERTISEMENT

“Rutgers University - Great School”- President Trump

She cited the protests by the faculty. Not students. Huge difference.

One of the lowest points in Rutgers history.

Maybe it had to do that Rice played the role of a drum majorette for war, conjuring up the danger of “mushroom clouds” from Iraq’s (nonexistent) nukes; “yellowcake” uranium from darkest Africa (based on crudely forged documents); and aluminum tubes (that turned out to be standard Iraqi artillery tubes) but she said were for refining uranium.

Even the British foreign intelligence stated "the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

Trillion of dollars and hundred of thousand of lives were lost due to these lies!!

She cited the protests by the faculty. Not students. Huge difference.

One of the lowest points in Rutgers history.
For what is worth President Barchi defended selection of Rice saying University stood for free speech. Don’t recall if Rice cited “faculty” protests. I do recall she said something to the effect that she did not want to detract from what should be a happy event for the university community.

Reactions: Knight66
You're a nazi. Nazi Nazi

Hey Nazi lover, got anymore Nazi scumbags you want to quote or put in your tagline? Put it in context. Tell us all why you had a nazi scumbag quote as your tagline for years. We'd all love to hear your fabulous justification. Clever girl. Garbage human.
What TF is wrong with this one? :Surprised: You coming down off your meds or something? Obviously your brain is so fried that you've got me confused with someone else. Yeah I'm a nazi or nazi sympathizer. :Sly: News flash Bozo. I'm African-American! :WideSmile: Yeah we just love us some nazis, neo-nazis, klansmen you name it.

Reactions: RUPete
It was Hermann Goering. You had that guy's quote as your tagline for years. You can deny it, but it's true and you know it. So do others on this board. Don't try the race card with me nazi.
RUforJERSEY I sure am! Yeah. That's your old name Hermann.

Say please, dipshit guy who can ignore this thread and go read obituaries. I can write yours if you're interested.
Go ahead, I look forward to reading it. Based on the profound prose you've provided us with in this thread, I'm sure it will be poignant and well-written.

Last edited:
Go ahead, I look forward to reading it. Based on the profound prose you've provided us with in this thread, I'm sure it will be poignant and well-written.
Someone needs a timeout, big time. And I’m not referring to you. Not sure what’s going on with this dude today.

Whoever, from either side of the political spectrum, doesn’t think Obama speaking at the graduation or Trump mentioning Rutgers at a press conference touting a paradigm changing testing method during global pandemic are good for the university seriously needs to check their priorities. Just my opinion.
Both are awesome for RU!

Was watching a presentation on CSpan3 by Civil War historian Gary Gallagher yesterday and he quoted a comment made by Winfield Scott in regards to not replying to a nasty note he received from Secretary of War, Jefferson Davis (pre Civil War, obviously). Maybe the pro and anti Trump folks should follow this advice since both sides think the other side is composed of morons.
“My silence is because compassion is always due to a deranged imbecile”
Would certainly eliminate a lot of drama on these threads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT