ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 Hadyn Packer commits to Rutgers

If you ever take rt 80 west in PA. ( not far from State College or Lock Haven exits) there is an exit for Jersey Shore..I always got a kick out of it when seeing exit sign..Like the pick up and Welcome Hadyn!...Look forward to following him in this years Pa. States

Reactions: njsportsphan
Hopefully once he’s fully devoted to wrestling we see a lot of growth. I always love multi sport athletes, hopefully he makes big strides when he is 100% focused on wrestling.

I agree that he’s the type of kid you would see in national rankings if he wasn’t playing football. Hopefully he loves wrestling and we don’t see him change his mind to go play football in college.

Reactions: mikemessner
There’s a jersey shore in pa?😳
My wife's hometown, and in-laws still live there.

And, the name does have something to do with New Jersey... but the shores of the Susquehanna River.

You guys are getting a great athlete, leader, and great kid. His dad and uncles were all tough wrestlers for my father-in-law at Jersey Shore High School.

You guys are getting a great athlete, leader, and great kid. His dad and uncles were all tough wrestlers for my father-in-law at Jersey Shore High School.

Great read. Thank you for sharing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT