ADVERTISEMENT

All this May stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I care more about the opponent than the venue. We desperately need to add an NCAA opponent on the non-conference schedule. If Villanova turns out to be the Gavitt opponent, that may not translate to one either. SHU and Wake are long shots. If we’re adding another Temple type that could theoretically could mean we not only don’t play any tourney teams, but we don’t even have a Q1 game on the OOC.
Villanova crushed the portal and has Moore back for the entire year. They will def be a tournament team.

I live in hoboken and grew up in north jersey. To this very day ive never stepped foot in brooklyn.

Im not taking the path to 33rd and then getting on a subway to see us play temple
The king of the excuses. Gotta love it. I live in Hoboken too and welcome the shorter trip than going down to New Brunswick. If you actually went to Brooklyn you'd find the area on Fifth Ave around the arena is very nice.

Additionally, only rookies go up to 33rd if you're going to Brooklyn. Better getting off at 9th St and taking the D.

For someone that likes to live in their own bubble you sure love to weigh in on topics you know absolutely nothing about. Learning is a good thing. Experiences are a good thing.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Be better. Not everything has to be about you.

Go away you wierdo

You provide zilch to this board other than being a whiny old dude who’s got a weird obsession with the OP
Guess what, if I had an ounce of respect for your opinions or cared, I'd tell you to go fu#k yourself.

Reactions: BlockR
The king of the excuses. Gotta love it. I live in Hoboken too and welcome the shorter trip than going down to New Brunswick. If you actually went to Brooklyn you'd find the area on Fifth Ave around the arena is very nice.

Additionally, only rookies go up to 33rd if you're going to Brooklyn. Better getting off at 9th St and taking the D.

For someone that likes to live in their own bubble you sure love to weigh in on topics you know absolutely nothing about. Learning is a good thing. Experiences are a good thing.

He’s a simple realtor, living a simple life. Let him be.

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
You are talking about yourself? You need to stop the homer BS.
We would bring no more than 8k fans if the MSU game was in Brooklyn.
We aren't playing a conference game in Brooklyn next year. So that's moot. Being a homer is better than being a Negative Nancy or a Debbie Downer. What's the point of being invested in something if you're going to have negative opinions about it? Life is too short. Everything we do in life should be enjoyable. For me that's Rutgers Athletics, for you it might be something else.

We aren't playing a conference game in Brooklyn next year. So that's moot. Being a homer is better than being a Negative Nancy or a Debbie Downer. What's the point of being invested in something if you're going to have negative opinions about it? Life is too short. Everything we do in life should be enjoyable. For me that's Rutgers Athletics, for you it might be something else.
Lol I’m a negative Nancy for saying Brooklyn sucks?
And I never invest my time in Brooklyn. Only been there three times in the past 10 years.
You are the one who always refuses to accept the sad truth. If you think we can bring 12k+ fans to Brooklyn for an okay opponent, you are nuts.

Reactions: bac2therac
Lol I’m a negative Nancy for saying Brooklyn sucks?
And I never invest my time in Brooklyn. Only been there three times in the past 10 years.
You are the one who always refuses to accept the sad truth. If you think we can bring 12k+ fans to Brooklyn for an okay opponent, you are nuts.
Where did I say that? Please show me where I said that. It's funny all the sensitive butthurt ones are the ones to put words in people's mouths. Rutgers could play a game on Mars and I'd be there. I can't control what other people do. But not wanting to go to a closer venue just because you don't like taking one subway reeks of elitist bubble life.

Where did I say that? Please show me where I said that. It's funny all the sensitive butthurt ones are the ones to put words in people's mouths. Rutgers could play a game on Mars and I'd be there. I can't control what other people do. But not wanting to go to a closer venue just because you don't like taking one subway reeks of elitist bubble life.
You’re bodying people in here. This is impressive to watch.

• Love
You call me being a negative Nancy when I said there wouldn't be more than 8k fans if we played MSU in Brooklyn.
Lmao who is the most sensitive person here? Who immediately jumps to other people when they said Brooklyn is awful? Who is the tough guy that likes to say how great a fan he is every time other people have different opinions?

You call me being a negative Nancy when I said there wouldn't be more than 8k fans if we played MSU in Brooklyn.
Lmao who is the most sensitive person here? Who immediately jumps to other people when they said Brooklyn is awful? Who is the tough guy that likes to say how great a fan he is every time other people have different opinions?
One hand people like you will complain how Rutgers lacks NIL money and support and on the other you'll attack positive fans that want to support the program both financially and in person. Truthfully, Rutgers needs more younger alums to want to support the programs financially and in person.

We will get there.

Go RU!

One hand people like you will complain how Rutgers lacks NIL money and support and on the other you'll attack positive fans that want to support the program both financially and in person. Truthfully, Rutgers needs more younger alums to want to support the programs financially and in person.

We will get there.

Go RU!
No one attacks you. This is not even about Rutgers athletics. You attack those who dislike Brooklyn first and then you brag about how great a fan you are when people disagree with you.

No one attacks you. This is not even about Rutgers athletics. You attack those who dislike Brooklyn first and then you brag about how great a fan you are when people disagree with you.
There are tons of bars and restaurants on Fifth Ave outside of the arena. Great area and plenty to do. Your loss if you don't go to the game because you only think of how Brooklyn was 40 years ago.

Lmao. Of course it does

I was grown up and raised in Hudson County-- no big deal . But does anyone on these boards ever drive --- especially into Manhattan or Brooklyn? It's really not that bad and they have some great restaurants on Court street.
I love in West New York and the only way I'll go to the city is by driving. Hell no am I taking the subway to be harassed by bums. Best feeling is when I finally go through the Lincoln Tunnel and get the hell out of there.

I actually don't mind Brooklyn. Lots of places to go out and I always have fun in the Russian areas. Much better than Manhattan.

• Haha
Reactions: Local Shill

NB is closer than bk. Im 40 mins door to door from my garage to nb. BK nah. Msg? Im in

NB is closer than bk. Im 40 mins door to door from my garage to nb. BK nah. Msg? Im in
So how you do you expect others to be all in on your NIL plan etc if you cant even be all in to go across the river and on one subway to Brooklyn that drops you right at the door of the arena? If you're going to make posts about how people should support NIL and other ventures, you probably should show up in Brooklyn if Rutgers basketball has a game in Brooklyn.

Reactions: letitrip2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT