ADVERTISEMENT

B1G games today

How bout Md all over Iowa by 26 to start the 4th qtr.

Can't say it enough, ....that Lavendar Briggs is a baller.

How dangerous would Md. be if they had a good post player. They have some weapons on the perimeter. Iowa learned tonight, they are a lot more than just Diamond Miller.

Interesting postgame for Md-Iowa. Bluder definitely underestimated Md's firepower. She stated that she didn't expect two bench players to have 19 and 24 pts.

She didn't do her homrwork on those two players. They come off the bench for Md. but are clearly starting caliber players as evidenced by their play at their prior schools. Briggs, IMO, is Md's smoothest player, and when 100% healthy and fully incorporated into the offense, can be a regular dbl-dbl, triple-dbl threat.

This year, while trying to get fully healthy, she has had to adjust and find where she fits on this version of Md , which is clearly Diamond Miller's team.

Side note: We didn't even mention Abby Meyers tonight,... another reg. dbl-dbl, triple-dbl threat. I'll admit, ....I'm a little jealous of all that talent.

Interesting postgame for Md-Iowa. Bluder definitely underestimated Md's firepower. She stated that she didn't expect two bench players to have 19 and 24 pts.

She didn't do her homrwork on those two players. They come off the bench for Md. but are clearly starting caliber players as evidenced by their play at their prior schools. Briggs, IMO, is Md's smoothest player, and when 100% healthy and fully incorporated into the offense, can be a regular dbl-dbl, triple-dbl threat.

This year, while trying to get fully healthy, she has had to adjust and find where she fits on this version of Md , which is clearly Diamond Miller's team.

Side note: We didn't even mention Abby Meyers tonight,... another reg. dbl-dbl, triple-dbl threat. I'll admit, ....I'm a little jealous of all that talent.

Side note: Caitlin Clark's flopping is completely out of hand, and seems worse this year than ever. It's no wonder that she is disliked so much outside of Iowa. She's constantly throwing herself onto the floor and then looking over at the referee. Half the time, especially when she shoots a three, she gets the call.'

I wonder if Coach Bluder has mentioned that to her. It's already starting to backfire. Last night Maryland blew past her still corpse several times to score.

I really hope she doesn't get the royal treatment in the NCAAs, at least...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT