ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Today

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
Does Rutgers have any kind of presence on this show? Does Jerry Recco or Austin Johnson or Chris Carlin or Fooch or Mike Teel or Ray Lucas or any of the Rutgers folks in the sports broadcast media participate in some fashion?

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Does Rutgers have any kind of presence on this show? Does Jerry Recco or Austin Johnson or Chris Carlin or Fooch or Mike Teel or Ray Lucas or any of the Rutgers folks in the sports broadcast media participate in some fashion?
No, we are too busy dominating the NFL channel

It's broadcast out of the B1G's Chicago-area offices. RU guys? Don't think they are ever in the main studio. If there is a big Rutgers news item, they will interview the head coach via video.

Currently and in recent years, no. But over the past decade since Rutgers joined the B1G, the lone rep on any studio show has been Ray Lucas for maybe a couple football seasons in the mid 20-teens.

As for games and color commentary, Shaun O'Hara for some football games and Bob Wenzel for some hoops games, both several years back however.

Currently and in recent years, no. But over the past decade since Rutgers joined the B1G, the lone rep on any studio show has been Ray Lucas for maybe a couple football seasons in the mid 20-teens.

As for games and color commentary, Shaun O'Hara for some football games and Bob Wenzel for some hoops games, both several years back however.
Didn’t one of the McCourty brothers do a game?

Reactions: thegock
I take it you're new to the show?

I watch it often, love the BIG production stuff and gameday shows as they are very good. That said, it's midwest through and through.

correct

not staples however

I take it you're new to the show?

I watch it often, love the BIG production stuff and gameday shows as they are very good. That said, it's midwest through and through.
So basically it’s like the BIG’s officiating 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT