ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Tournament Thread: Session 1, 11am , BTN+, Flowrestling:

Grello didn't do a single thing the entire match. He basically took a nap on the mat for 4 mins.

And enough of these fvcking Cliff Kleen commercials on BTN2go. I pay money for this, I don't need the commercial or any head gear at my age.

Last edited:
So far 3 have advanced ... let’s see if the upper weights sport an upset or 2

Grello didn't do a single thing the entire mat. He basically took a nap on the mat for 4 mins.

And enough of these fvcking Cliff Kleen commercials on BTN2go. I pay money for this, I don't need the commercial or any head gear at my age.

Adblock is your friend. I'm switching between mats likes it's my job and not one commercial.

Reactions: TRU2RU and rondi
Sadly I think this is the last tournament we see Gravina in.

184 Final, Gravina loses 3-1

Not much offense in our upper weights.

Where are you finding mat assignments on BTN2GO?

I’m following RU Wrestling on twitter for mat assignments. Sometimes they give updates on matches a little in advance of matches on app so if you don’t want to know what’s going to happen...

Although, RU Wrestling is slacking a little today :-(. Abro, you’re hired!!

Go RU!
Diane

I’m following RU Wrestling on twitter for mat assignments. Sometimes they give updates on matches a little in advance of matches on app so if you don’t want to know what’s going to happen...

Go RU!
Diane
Who ever did it last year for RU was much better at mat assignments then this year

Reactions: rondi
Who ever did it last year for RU was much better at mat assignments then this year

Yeppers! Guess they are busy watching LOL. (Edited my posted before saw yours & thought same thing! Great minds :))

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: TRU2RU
Correnti and Colucci will be wrestling almost simulataneously , you can now look for the split sceen icons on the upper right of the flo mat screen and watch 2,3 or 4 mats at once

Correnti and Colucci will be wrestling almost simulataneously , you can now look for the split sceen icons on the upper right of the flo mat screen and watch 2,3 or 4 mats at once
I'll watch the Correnti match it'll either be a pin or a helluva lot closer than that Hwt match. We got the sh*t end of the stick with these two random draws.

O and I might have a better view of this match from the rafters than this camera view. Ever here of zoom in BTN?

Last edited:
285 Final Colucci loses to Stevenson by tech fall.

Stevenson slams Colucci to the mat and Colucci may be concussed

Stevenson is a Jerk Off

Reactions: BAMM87 and rondi
285 Final Colucci loses to Stevenson by tech fall.

Stevenson slams Colucci to the mat and Colucci may be concussed

Stevenson is a Jerk Off
I don’t know how someone doesn’t lose their composure and punch him. He’s a pos

Reactions: rondi
133 after 1, Nick gets a TD, back points, very close to a pin, Up 6-0 plus RT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT