ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Tournament Thread: Session 1, 11am , BTN+, Flowrestling:

133 Final- Suriano wins 9-2, does not look on bottom against the tough top Lizak, ridden the whole period and gives up 2 back points. When's the last time Suriano gave up back points?

"133 | TICKET PUNCHED! (3) Nick Suriano secures an automatic bid to the 2019 NCAA Championships and a spot in the B1G semifinals with his 9-2 decision over (6) Ethan Lizak (MINN)!"

#8 Red who pinned Lipari is beating #1 Carr.

EDIT: He Won!

Go RU!
Diane

I'm all for exuberance, but geez son, gosh darn it calm down a little bit. Had to turn this announcer off.

It's a win but Ash didn't look so great.

He wrestled fine. Fought off some tough scrambles and scored several nice TDs with a good solid ride. Wrestled smart at the end. All good in my book. I mean he just spanked a kid who gave him a real scare a few weeks ago.

Aside for a few nerves after the 1st period, at no time did I feel Ashnault was in trouble. This season he’s learned how to win the close ones and that is what makes a champion a champion.

Rutgers Wrestling‏@RUWrestling 18s18 seconds ago
Will finish off the morning session with consolation bouts at 125, 165, 197 and HWT.

Through two championship rounds, we sit in seventh with 22 team points.

125 Metzlar vs Schnupp, Penn St
141- Lipari vs Bye
165- JVB vs Parriott, Purdue
174, Grelo vs Bye
184- Gravina vs Bye
197- Correnti vs Lee, Illinois
285- Colucci vs Beard, MSU

Last edited:
Reactions: Clearscreen25
Glasgow on deck mat 1
Abro I must say you are doing fabulous work this year. Much better than last.

You sir get:

best-going-back-to-school-meme-the-gold-star-award-art-with-mrs-nguyen-going-back-to-school-meme.png

I see the knee is still bothering Glasgow. Oh well.

But he fights through for the win. Good job 9-4

Reactions: rutpsychward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT