ADVERTISEMENT

Bus trip to ttfp

If Rutgers were to offer a bus trip to ttfp, leaving from Piscataway I would want the bus to:

• Come straight home after the game

• Have a plan to stop at a hotel on the way home & get home later on Sunday.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrsScrew

Heisman Winner
Sep 27, 2006
NJ
Rutgers is looking to maximize the presence of Scarlet at the game in September by having buses leave from Piscataway and take people to the game.

There are no prices available at this time nor are there departure times from RU available. This is only a preliminary question.

There will be separate buses for the students so

this question is for the non-students who plan to attend the game and are interested in a bus trip.

Last edited:
It's an 8PM game, right? so that means the bus would not leave the stadium until probably after midnight.

It's an 8PM game, right? so that means the bus would not leave the stadium until probably after midnight.

yes, the bus would have to leave after midnight so the anticipation would be a 5am arrival in Piscataway. RU is trying to see if people are OK just sleeping on the bus on the way home or if they would want to add the cost of a hotel room to the evening.

Something to factor in is that the bus will probably have to travel pretty far just to reach an available hotel.

Will that cutie-pie Mr. Screw be on one of the buses? Can I sit on his lap for the trip?

adore.png

Will that cutie-pie Mr. Screw be on one of the buses? Can I sit on his lap for the trip?

adore.png

ha, no. I arranged for a party bus months ago for a group of our nearest and dearest. Besides, I get very jealous when someone other than me sits on his lap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: mildone
Harrisburg is 90 miles from state college. It's a straight shot but one lane roads for 15 miles getting out of state college, expect a nightmare for traffic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT