ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theory? Confirmed

I think the conspiracy is that it happens to Rutgers in every Big 10 game that they play in. Especially against the name brand teams. Each crew seems worse than the last bad crew.

So does this happen to Maryland too?

Here is a highlight video queued up to the bs Roughing The Passer penalty.

I think the conspiracy is that it happens to Rutgers in every Big 10 game that they play in. Especially against the name brand teams. Each crew seems worse than the last bad crew.
Anybody claiming there was no bias by the Referees for MSU was obviously not at game or watching on TV.

Reactions: ScarletDave
How is the play clock violation that should have resulted in a delay of game penalty not reviewable?

Thought I posted this elsewhere BUT I could swear there was a stretch in the 1st half that went:

- missed facemask call on MSU
- missed facemask call on MSU (following play)
- missed interference/late him of Dremel (following play)

...then just a few plays later was the INSANE...PHANTOM....booth call of an intentional personal foul on Powell (who was ejected and had to miss the 2nd half).

I was LOSING MY MIND in the stands at that time and my good friends @Scarlet Shack, @PatrickRU92 and most especially @SirScarlet know how I feel about ripping officiating DURING games LOLOLOL!!!

*** we were playing like dog-doo, regardless, in the 1st half. The officiating would NOT have been to blame had we lost the way we were getting manhandled through MSU's 1st drive of the 2nd half.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Thought I posted this elsewhere BUT I could swear there was a stretch in the 1st half that went:

- missed facemask call on MSU
- missed facemask call on MSU (following play)
- missed interference/late him of Dremel (following play)

...then just a few plays later was the INSANE...PHANTOM....booth call of an intentional personal foul on Powell (who was ejected and had to miss the 2nd half).

I was LOSING MY MIND in the stands at that time and my good friends @Scarlet Shack, @PatrickRU92 and most especially @SirScarlet know how I feel about ripping officiating DURING games LOLOLOL!!!

*** we were playing like dog-doo, regardless, in the 1st half. The officiating would NOT have been to blame had we lost the way we were getting manhandled through MSU's 1st drive of the 2nd half.
I think (IIRC) the second "facemask" was NOT a facemask. the 1st one was blatant though.

What the good Christ is wrong with you
Oh.. I know what's wrong with you. You won't discuss the obvious because it might make you look politically incorrect. How can you now have a question about how female refs got their positions and whether they are prepared to do their jobs well? Why is questioning that, after seeing some poor performances by the few female officials that are out there... how is that a signal that there is something wrong with those who suspect they were not the best qualified for the positions they have?

Yeah.. I know what's wrong with you.

The topic came up in this thread because of the comment about there being no female refs out there. Clearly meant to counter any previous discussion of female referees. I merely pointed out a bad performance by men is not a counter-argument to possibly poorly trained/experienced female refs being out there. There is not thing "wrong" with that. In fact, the poor performance by men indicates we need better trained and experienced refs.. some kind of quality control. Maybe we need all-female referee crews who were all highly trained so no male refs with long-established biases cannot adversely affect games.

Last edited:
Watch the flea flicker play and see what the tight end does to Longerbeam. No call!

Unconscious bias is a real thing.

It's why we consistently get hosed by the zebras

Will happen less as we get better and win more.

Reactions: RU#1fan and Kbee3
Every thread I open, I see one poster constantly calling out other posters. It's truly amazing, no one is ever right but him. One crazy sick person I tell ya.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT