ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting DB Carnell Davis announces he will enter portal

Would have liked this player to succeed however as Rochelle he just did not improve enough.We are living in the age of the replacements. We will be fine. He will probably wind up at Temple or Syracuse.

There were more catchable balls thrown this year at his current position.

Crazy how I knew before I opened this thread, that someone was gonna post him getting punched

Reactions: Kbee3
Maybe you are not a huge fan. This was pretty big news on the recruiting front during his recruiting.

Hope he does not go MMA:

Whoa....Difference between men and boys... Avoid fights at all costs young carnell, anything can happen..good luck at th new school though.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I asked. Please comply. Would you please not belabor the point. I'll ask the mods to intervene. There is no point to that post other than to stir up trouble.
Ok I edited it.

Sorry , it was a joke and I didn’t know all the details.

Ok didn’t know that.
usually I am pretty funny 😄
When you are not self-congratulating yourself, yes. 😝
Do you want to fight about that? 🤼‍♂️
Before you answer, in the 6th grade scrum, the other guy broke his hand because he hit me in the head so many times. I walked away with a black eye. 😥Did I win?

• Haha
Reactions: Jerseylegends
When you are not self-congratulating yourself, yes. 😝
Do you want to fight about that? 🤼‍♂️
Before you answer, in the 6th grade scrum, the other guy broke his hand because he hit me in the head so many times. I walked away with a black eye. 😥Did I win?
Lol that’s a good story

In an official fight , he would have had to forfeit.
On the tough streets of colts neck, he gets the win!

One fight in my lifetime. 6th grade. After that, no mas.
I was saying that because young Mr Davis got knocked out by a 26 year old...lol he was obviously still on highschool time walking in someone's face with his hands down smiling saying "you said you had sex with my mom".....POW! As a grown man stay out of people's face.. smh

I was saying that because young Mr Davis got knocked out by a 26 year old...lol he was obviously still on highschool time walking in someone's face with his hands down smiling saying "you said you had sex with my mom".....POW! As a grown man stay out of people's face.. smh
Maybe the 26 year old should have acted like an adult . Whatever happened to him ?

Hopefully, he learned a life lesson. Even football players get decked by street brawlers.

Reactions: Jerseylegends
Maybe the 26 year old should have acted like an adult . Whatever happened to him ?
He was arrested, I doubt Davis pressed charges though. Hopefully everyone just learned a good lesson. I will say Davis entered his personal space, so the guy could have been the "bigger" man.but these days you never know why someone is approaching. Bad situation all around but nothing too crazy
.alls well that ends well. Just a little bit of hurt pride here..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT