ADVERTISEMENT

Do we start the FAB 3 Next year?

NJH was wrong about Mag's injury impact last year
He was right, so far, about his impact this year. NET NET he has not been a positive for us so far this year.
Hawk said...

Mag wouldn't play til January maybe February. Wrong

Mag would only play a limited role 10 min or so when he returned.
Wrong

Mag should redshirt bc he would miss most of the season and not play much when he returned
Wrong

Reactions: biazza38
boom......

where we can have a nice debate is there a path to be #75 on O and top 10 in D and be a top 10 type of team. Not talking about this year, just in general.

I think that is the Pike blueprint AND I think we are going away from that.
This is why Mag returning is important. For Pike's defensive identity

If we lose both Mag and Cliff this off season while starting at least 2 freshman, that is not a recipe for defensive success

Reactions: BigRnj
This is why Mag returning is important. For Pike's defensive identity

If we lose both Mag and Cliff this off season while starting at least 2 freshman, that is not a recipe for defensive success
But more offensive potential. I’ll take that. Also, Lathan is gonna surprise based on his videos. And JMike JWILL Simpson are solid on ball defenders

Hawk said...

Mag wouldn't play til January maybe February. Wrong

Mag would only play a limited role 10 min or so when he returned.
Wrong

Mag should redshirt bc he would miss most of the season and not play much when he returned
Wrong
I thought they were all bad takes, but perhaps he should have only been playing ten minutes? Instead he's going to average ten minutes with all the games he's skipping

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT