ADVERTISEMENT

Feature this board needs

Upstream

Hall of Famer
Jul 31, 2001
without a paddle
The like button on this board is OK. It is an easy way to let others know that you like or agree with a post.

But this board needs something to show that you disagree with a post. Not just your average "I have a different opinion, and here's why" disagreement with a post. But something to show that a post is so absurd that it isn't even worth the effort to refute it. This board needs a "Your an Idiot" button.

Reactions: ChasRC69
The like button on this board is OK. It is an easy way to let others know that you like or agree with a post.

But this board needs something to show that you disagree with a post. Not just your average "I have a different opinion, and here's why" disagreement with a post. But something to show that a post is so absurd that it isn't even worth the effort to refute it. This board needs a "You're an Idiot" button.

FIFY. And I didn't even press the button. ;)

But this board needs something to show that you disagree with a post. Not just your average "I have a different opinion, and here's why" disagreement with a post. But something to show that a post is so absurd that it isn't even worth the effort to refute it. This board needs a "Your an Idiot" button.

So it needs a middle finger icon then.

Reactions: mildone
YAI =:eek:
But being from Jersey, I like the middle finger how about this>> nIm

But then where does it end? Will we have a STFU button next?

Reactions: Upstream
Aren't you the guy that started a thread asking people to "like" his post to increase his likes? You don't think you get enough attention?

Didn't the OP also start a thread asking to be liked? Kind of ironic, don't you think?. :rolleyes:

Didn't the OP also start a thread asking to be liked? Kind of ironic, don't you think?. :rolleyes:

Ironic? I prefer to think of it as amusing. It's the off-season. We have a new board format. What else is there to talk about? I could start a "best pizza" or "pork roll vs taylor ham" thread instead.

Aren't you the guy that started a thread asking people to "like" his post to increase his likes? You don't think you get enough attention?

Yeah, I used to like Upstream's posts. Then the new website came in and he started spending all his time posting about the "like" feature. It's gotten embarrassing.

All you need to do is to quote the post and call the poster a moron. The feature is already implemented.

I will never need it for any of your posts.

tumblr_lw28y57VFe1qh7598o1_500.jpg

What this board needs is more emoticons. The rolling on the ground laughing emoticon comes in very handy over on the CE board.

This board needs a star system to rate individual posts...
That's a great idea. I think it should be a 1 to 5 star scale. If a post is unrelated to Rutgers football, it should get 1 star. We would need to find a volunteer willing to spend copious amounts of time giving 1-star ratings to all off-topic posts. Where could we find such a person?

Reactions: RutgersUnion
That's a great idea. I think it should be a 1 to 5 star scale. If a post is unrelated to Rutgers football, it should get 1 star. We would need to find a volunteer willing to spend copious amounts of time giving 1-star ratings to all off-topic posts. Where could we find such a person?
That individual would need to be a saintly, truly self-sacrificing person willing to dedicate their life to properly identifying the correct star position of each thread. I can't think of anyone who would be able to stand up to this monumental task.

Reactions: brodo
That individual would need to be a saintly, truly self-sacrificing person willing to dedicate their life to properly identifying the correct star position of each thread. I can't think of anyone who would be able to stand up to this monumental task.

I want some animated sheep emoticons. Make it so.

How's this?

uploaded_EmoticonJumpSheep.gif

And is this you at bedtime?

70.gif

And you in the meadow unable to make up your mind?

smiley_emoticons_sheepflu.gif

That's all good, but you had to insert images rather than just click from a list of emoticons directly in the forum's HTML editor. I want to have my sheep and eat them too.

That's all good, but you had to insert images rather than just click from a list of emoticons directly in the forum's HTML editor. I want to have my sheep and eat them too.

I thought you already did that..............

I thought you already did that..............

No, no. I only eat the ones I don't make love to. I was just using the non-literal meaning of the expression.

Depending on the chronology, doing what you're referring to could either be sheep necrophilia, or, kinda-sorta, sheep cannibalism (or both, I suppose). In any case it would clearly be wrong.

Anybody remember going to Action Park?

Where does North Jersey end and South Jersey start?

My neighbor is always doing XYZ. Can you believe it???

My "Friend" needs advice on a legal issue. I thought it'd be great to get responses from a lot of non-lawyers on a messageboard.

Anything about Hillsdale Milfs

I'm looking for free investment advice. I thought it'd be great to get responses from people who have no idea about my specific circumstances.

I'm dating this Guatemalan girl who doesn't speak English very well.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT