ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four Tickets (where to get?)

SHI would be more convenient for most schools and fans in most years. Rutgers has to put its name in the system to be chosen.we’re in the center of the NE-LI-NY-NJ-PA-MD corridor. From what I was told they haven’t chosen to do that in a very long time

SHI would be more convenient for most schools and fans in most years. Rutgers has to put its name in the system to be chosen.we’re in the center of the NE-LI-NY-NJ-PA-MD corridor. From what I was told they haven’t chosen to do that in a very long time
It’s at The Rent because they have more VIP seating than us as well as luxury boxes.

Last edited:
Lol not like they use them during football season. Who wants to pay for luxury boxes to watch UConn lose to Holy Cross?
I completely agree with it you regarding football however, the NCAA is looking for specific things in the bidding process, and unfortunately they have them up there while we don’t (Or we don’t have enough.).

Never been. This will be my first trip. Probably my last there 😉
It's on an old airstrip so there's nothing there except a Bass Pro shop/Cabela's and some old beat up fenced in airplane factory looking building. It's a strange tailgating experience, there's like 70 acres of old airstrip no trees nothing but airstrip and grass. Then you have Rentschler which looks like a concrete mausoleum. Add in a cloudy gray day and you feel like you just entered the end of days.

Last edited:
We made fun of it due to the clowns that normally inhabit the stadium (UConn and their animal fanbase). Fortunately neither of the 2 will be at the Rent on Saturday of MDW.
Last time I was at that dump Tim Brown was running for a game winning TD vs. the Yukon Huskies.
Loved the look of bewilderment on the UCONN dirtbag fans.

Train schedule I see is no good for a one day trip.

Earliest is leave metro park at noon and arrive in hartford at 2pm ish

Lol not like they use them during football season. Who wants to pay for luxury boxes to watch UConn lose to Holy Cross?
Football attendance doesn't matter. The NCAA can make a lot more money with a lax final four at that stadium compared to ours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT