ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Final Team in Vegas Tournie

Lawboy12007

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
According to several sports media outlets Creighton is the final team to sign a three year contract for the Vegas Thanksgiving Tournament. You allegedly have the ability to opt out of the contract. It has yet to be determined if teams will play in an 8 game Tournie or two four game Tournies. The Scarlet will allegedly be in a bracket with Notre Dame, Alabama and Houston. The other bracket consists of Creighton, Oregon, Texas A and M and San Diego State.

They haven't announced brackets/pods yet. I saw something on Twitter that looked like a bracket but it's just a list of the teams

Makes sense that if there are two brackets, the B1G and SEC teams would be split up. Give us ND first, please. Bray can be an honorary captain for them.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I don’t want Houston . That defense will eat our freshman alive But maybe that can help in the long run

great job getting in this tournament.

Last time we played Creighton was in the Vegas Tournament at the MGM Grand in 2015.. I was there, and also at the consolation game versus Clemson..

They originally said the winner would get an extra $1 million.
But restructuring due to two teams from each of two conferences means set three games. So, what happens to the extra million?

They originally said the winner would get an extra $1 million.
But restructuring due to two teams from each of two conferences means set three games. So, what happens to the extra million?
Probably goes to the team that wins the most games and is split if that’s a tie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT