ADVERTISEMENT

First time in stadium in years - thoughts

Fat Koko

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
Travelled to Rutgers-Temple matchup from Long Island. Looks close on map but was long trip by train. Left in 3rd quarter to get home before 3am so missed most of the scoring. Temple sucked so bad 13-0 was insurmountable so I left. Rutgers-Temple should not take 210 minutes to complete.

Kicking had me worried before the season but Jai, Jude, and Flynn impressed. Jai's 50+ yarder was hit awkward but it went through. Jude kicks off bombs. Nice to see but worried long snapping could derail a surprise Rutgers advantage.

The horn has to go. Whiners complained about the horn, I considered the horn commenters to be losers, but being inside the stadium confirmed the horn is an annoyance. The fancy new scoreboard looks good. Does it shoot those fireworks?

Crowd was alright. I bought cheapest ticket, $20, and sat first row on 50 yard line. Hard to argue with that. Didn't bring kids because of late start. Attendance of 45,317 is a lie.

Wish I stayed for the 4th quarter action. But I would've got home at 5am. Plan to attend Michigan State and, if a noon or afternoon start, splurge for Ohio State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News