ADVERTISEMENT

Former player news

Knight Time Fan

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Former Rutgers player Zippy Broughton, entering her 5th season (2nd at Florida), announced she is out for the season with an injury.

Guess she'll try to get a 6th year and sounds like that will happen
because there wasn't anything in this article that makes me think her college career is over
https://floridagators.com/news/2022...rs-lose-broughton-for-season-oct-14-2022.aspx
As for her being out, I;ll let the Gator fans woory about that, I don't like hearing of any exRU player hurt, but don't really care how their college career goes if they leave RU for another program.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Guess she'll try to get a 6th year and sounds like that will happen
because there wasn't anything in this article that makes me think her college career is over
https://floridagators.com/news/2022...rs-lose-broughton-for-season-oct-14-2022.aspx
As for her being out, I;ll let the Gator fans woory about that, I don't like hearing of any exRU player hurt, but don't really care how their college career goes if they leave RU for another program.
I didn't even know where she was playing. There is a thread on the UConn board that reports news from around WBB and that's where I saw it. I then admit I looked her up so I didn't sound like an idiot posting.

Like you, in most cases I don't follow transfers out, but I do wish them all well.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I didn't even know where she was playing. There is a thread on the UConn board that reports news from around WBB and that's where I saw it. I then admit I looked her up so I didn't sound like an idiot posting.

Like you, in most cases I don't follow transfers out, but I do wish them all well.
Zip going to Florida was mentioned when she transferred there, but can't say if ever mentioned again.
When you brought up her being injured I googled that and found the article I posted.
But I did forget where she went and that article reminded me she was a Gator now

Reactions: Knight Time Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT