ADVERTISEMENT

Former Rutgers Offeree Antonio Alfano Declares for Draft

And people here demanded that RU sign this guy...lol. Bullet dodged

No one is signing this guy as priority UDFA with no actual D1 snaps played and red flags everywhere. He should have gone to a Memphis or Delaware to get some actual film.

Unfortunately for him, he'll be going to rookie tryout camps hoping to land a mini-camp invite and then impressing enough to get a training camp invite.

So judgmental

Unnecessary Bobby
It is a fact… it is true… you sweetie are still a living piece of … you thought I was gonna say something else ….I ‘ll say what I want on this guy. He was not a well liked by many except those who in some way profited off his athletic ability.Ask some of his former teammates… even coaches.

It is a fact… it is true… you sweetie are still a living piece of … you thought I was gonna say something else ….I ‘ll say what I want on this guy. He was not a well liked by many except those who in some way profited off his athletic ability.Ask some of his former teammates… even coaches.

So unredeemable?

Seems like you’re rooting against him.

#UBU

So unredeemable?

Seems like you’re rooting against him.

#UBU
I honestly don’t care either way. All I know is the story doesn’t deserve the adulation some want to give it. A leopard never changes his spots. He ‘ll get his shot .He was not a good guy.

OT is one of the best things about this board. Not sure why anyone knocks it.
As for this thread- it is closer to being a Rutgers football thread than 95% of other OT…
My OT opinion
Some OT threats are very informative
Other OTs just meant for a laugh and are feel good moments
Also have ( non political) OTs that are not my cup of tea.
Sadly some OTs become political and need to be avoided once that happens, but usually
the argument goes on and on until mod closes it

But OTs should have a place on this boards and if you don't like what's being said or not interested in the issue, ignoring the thread , not complaining about it, is something one can do while looking for threads of interest.

OT is one of the best things about this board. Not sure why anyone knocks it.
As for this thread- it is closer to being a Rutgers football thread than 95% of other OT…

My OT opinion
Some OT threats are very informative
Other OTs just meant for a laugh and are feel good moments
Also have ( non political) OTs that are not my cup of tea.
Sadly some OTs become political and need to be avoided once that happens, but usually
the argument goes on and on until mod closes it

But OTs should have a place on this boards and if you don't like what's being said or not interested in the issue, ignoring the thread , not complaining about it, is something one can do while looking for threads of interest.

For the record, I did not tag this thread OT. It's really not OT. But supermod has to put his star, err stamp on things.

Reactions: RUScrew85 and mdk01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT