ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Clemson

Let’s just be clear. Clemson cut the lead to 5 with JY in the game and he can back in up 3... you guys are a bunch of spazzes.

I'm happy with the win but...
Why TF are they taking THIRTY F'N 3s!!!
Hmmmm
15-28 from 2, 30 pts
8-30 from 3, 24 pts

I don't understand Pikiell tolerating the Dumb F'N shot selections over and over making this game closer than it ever should have been, because Clemson is a worse shot selection team than we are.

Last edited:
It was never going to be easy; on a day when Ohio State, Purdue, and others lost, it doesnt' need to be perfect, it just needs to be a victory. And despite RU playing a very RU game, they found a way to win. That's it. That's all that matters.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
It was never going to be easy; on a day when Ohio State, Purdue, and others lost, it doesnt' need to be perfect, it just needs to be a victory. And despite RU playing a very RU game, they found a way to win. That's it. That's all that matters.
Yup.. Bet the other B1G fans are loving us tonight lol.

Reactions: IndianaKnight
Can only hope the refs keep their whistles in their pockets next game like they did today. We play at our best when we are agressive on D and not worrying about fouls.

Why TF are they taking THIRTY ONE F'N 3s!!!
Hmmmm
15-28 from 2, 30 pts
8-31 from 3, 24 pts

I don't understand Pikiell tolerating the Dumb F'N shot selections over and over making this game closer than it ever should have been, because Clemson is a worse shot selection team than we are.
Shot selection is ALWAYS suspect...thing is when we get hot we are on fire.
If we hit more of those 3s we will blow out Houston. RHJ saved all his 3s for the next game now

Reactions: carmenst
Thank you Rutgers Basketball for getting me out of my house and to a bar to drink and watch basketball for the 1st time in a year+.....very fortunate to win tonight lots of bad shot selections down the stretch but ready to reload Sunday

Reactions: MrWise
Why TF are they taking THIRTY ONE F'N 3s!!!
Hmmmm
15-28 from 2, 30 pts
8-31 from 3, 24 pts

I think you have to give credit to Clemson for forcing us into those shots. They are a good defensive team.

Reactions: Rufaninga
Great job by Pike at the end by going small. Give credit where credit is due.

I think you should give him a little more credit than that. 5 years ago we had 3 until he showed up. Hopefully Rutgers locks him into another extension and pays up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT