ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Clemson

I think you have to give credit to Clemson for forcing us into those shots. They are a good defensive team.
Clemson is a lot like us, good defensively, but not a good scoring team. One that can go through too many droughts. Jeckyl & Hyde

Reactions: GSGS
I think you should give him a little more credit than that. 5 years ago we had 3 until he showed up. Hopefully Rutgers locks him into another extension and pays up.
Honestly, I wanted to kill him when he took JY out and we lost all the momentum. But all good now.

Honestly, I wanted to kill him when he took JY out and we lost all the momentum. But all good now.

momentum was lost already..... Jacob came out right before under 8 timeout it was already 11 down to 5... you guys are to emotional. Thank god he was level headed.

Clemson got lazy late and out of gas. They scored 1 point in last 4 minutes, finally Simms missed a huge foul shot, gave us some easy rebounds that won us the game. We had the energy they did not.

Pikiell again managed the game better than the other coach.

Me either.
Course not. We’re chill like that. 🙂

I was actually fine up until the final few minutes. Then the real meaning of an NCAA win, for the players and program sank in.

And just then, Myles get hurt. 😲 That‘s when I got pretty nervous.

Winning a tournament game is huge for the players and the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT