ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. No. 3 Michigan

Point is we can be better than we are on offense. We look like we don't practice it. Of course we are going to suck if the majority of time and talk is aobut how you are a defensive team focused on rebounding. Which btw, we are getting horribly outrebounded.

We need an assistant who knows offense. This is untenable.
All our assistants are point guards including our head coach and we just have no offense

Can’t get too upset with a good team checking out 9pm on a Thursday meaningless game that was never really close. Happens as a season ebbs and flows. Something tells me he won’t get on his guys at all

meaningless? lol the big boys are coming, its not a good habit to have...no this one was never in doubt that kind of play will bite them down the line

8 of 26 from geo and Caleb smfh Pike gives these two the longest leash I’ve ever seen it’s bull sh*t to be honest and why our offense us dropped off significantly as the year has gone on

Reactions: jtung230
Yes Caleb is bad playing most of his minutes with best players. Montez has been not as bad as McConnell on the year playing the first half of year with those players and the second half of the year without them in a bad slump - and yet still better numbers than Caleb. Geo is right there too.

you know nothing about basketball. His defense and rebounding have been great. It’s not a coincidence that the winning started when they put Caleb in starting lineup

I think we moving toward a 25% three point shooting team

this is absolutely ****ing ridiculous. Why in the world would you cherry pick the last six games instead of just averaging the whole season? Do you have any idea how much variance there is in a sample of 6 ****ing games?

Wagner with a 3 pointer and 20 points for the game.71-64 final score.

We don’t exactly have a Bird wasting away on the pine.

We hge five players in our rotation who hge a better eff% than Geo and 7 who have a better efg% better than McConnell. Just give up man.

Young deserves to start. He should be starting over PM right now. He brings a completely different element to this team.

I also think it would break up the trio of Cliff Mathis and JY where we usually go quiet on offense.

I also think Pike needs to look at Jones or Mag to mix in over the next 4 games and see if they bring anything ahead of NCAAs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT