ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Clllins putting audige on Simpson starting last possession

i wand to make the tourney but know how much more of this i can take. also anyone on the committee that has watched us can see we aren’t a tourney team

Take the c’s off their chest. Very little leadership out of 2 of them this season. Pretty embarrassing!

Kids are just playing out the string now.

New recruits can’t get here soon enough.

I am rooting very hard for Paul to start a miracle comeback

Hopefully Cliff comes back and Mag is healthy. If mulcahy wants to come back and he can play off the bench.

Cliff
Mag
Gavin
Cam
transfer pg

Bench
Simpson
Hyatt
Paul
Transfer big
Wolf

How cute is the announcer. NW with 7 fouls and says that is a good thing for RU. Has he seen us shoot FTs?

Teams are beating RU by double digits now at the RAC .. might as well do the renovations as the magic of the RAC is gone. Iowa. Michigan. Nebraska. Northwestern?

Reactions: RU Mike73
I'm tired of watching. I'm not enjoying myself and the point of entertainment is to enjoy yourself. I hope they have a miracle while I'm watching The Big Bang Theory re-runs.

...if you were on ANY tournament selection committee, whether it be the NCAA's or the Joe's Discount Tire and Hair Salon Invitational, would you invite this Rutgers team to your tournament?

Reactions: bac2therac
Maybe we should have read the smoke signals coming from the scoreboard……Wake the F Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT