ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Lotta shit to fix this off-season. Starts with figuring out this offense. Praying Griffiths is the scorer everyone says he is as a starting point. But I’m fully expecting him to come here and it look like he’s never played basketball just because Rutgers
our offense has been bad for years; but we had harper, geo and jacob bail us out in one on one situations a lot. we have limited off the ball movement and the ball sticks way too long. We moved the ball so much better at the beginning of the year. Once teams scouted what we wanted to do in our limited actions, we never adjusted. Of course having better creators and more than one person that can hit a 3 would help

Reactions: tm_nj and koko2315
Best performance in the RAC goes to the hoops. They absorbed a lot of punishment tonight, from tomahawk dunks to the 80+ missed shots.

I'm going to have a hard time getting that clang sound out of my head.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I won't take credit for my correct call again (yet I called the one point Minnesota loss and called this too), but I wanna take some time to address the overweight boobs calling for Paul's head and how he should leave. You are, in my estimate, the most pathetic lowlifes around. Fat, no job, no girlfriend or wife, nothing. Just sit on this forum ripping Paul. It's pathetic and you all should go lose weight and get other hobbies. I support everything Paul did for Rutgers, and I hope he goes to Wisconsin and lights your sad asses up next year.
Thank you family member of the Mulcahy clan for your input.

New Jersey Devils Mascot GIF by NJ Devil
OT win!!! Nico with the game winner!

Too many flaws on this team right now. We are what our record says we are. Saw this coming after that Minny debacle. Was thinking they'd surprise me but that was my heart talking, not may head.

Thank you Caleb, for the effort and the Defense and being a great representative for RU.

Simpson is impressive. With the incoming recruits, the future looks bright.

50% free throw shooting tells part of the story. Guess the RAC as a tough place to win has dissipated.

Interesting that Paul was given a curtain call with Caleb.

Sounds like he may be hanging them up.

If losing one player made this team roll over and die like this, then they were always softer than wet toilet paper
would you have said that if RHJ went down last year? I can't say you're totally off base but I think Mag was just way better and valuable than he was given credit for... HELL there was a whole thread about how he shouldn't start and hadn't improved!! I think he was our best player.

We've been driving on three tires and a donut since Mag went out - doesn't matter how good your engine and suspension is at that point. We were paper thin and had no bench to be the "next man up" if any of our top 6 guys went down.

would you have said that if RHJ went down last year? I can't say you're totally off base but I think Mag was just way better and valuable than he was given credit for... HELL there was a whole thread about how he shouldn't start and hadn't improved!! I think he was our best player.
I don’t think that’s an apples to apples comparison at all. You may be right about our game on the defensive side. But PM’s funk, our inability to hit FTs, our struggles at home, and overall lack of toughness didn’t suddenly come about as a result of Mag going down.

Reactions: RUinOhio
I don’t think that’s an apples to apples comparison at all. You may be right about our game on the defensive side. But PM’s funk, our inability to hit FTs, our struggles at home, and overall lack of toughness didn’t suddenly come about as a result of Mag going down.
good points! I do think that some of the other stuff going bad was related to mag going down...idk. it's all just mystifying to me

Reactions: RUfromNJ
did not watch the end of the game. did the dj start playing toto's africa when the final horn went off?

I won't take credit for my correct call again (yet I called the one point Minnesota loss and called this too), but I wanna take some time to address the overweight boobs calling for Paul's head and how he should leave. You are, in my estimate, the most pathetic lowlifes around. Fat, no job, no girlfriend or wife, nothing. Just sit on this forum ripping Paul. It's pathetic and you all should go lose weight and get other hobbies. I support everything Paul did for Rutgers, and I hope he goes to Wisconsin and lights your sad asses up next year.
Lol this post actually makes me feel better, at least we're not you.

afb9b19619690fe8647b5e00f91d727a0700a1dce335655326e9bd03f523cc2c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT