ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Timeout again…would be hilarious if it wasn’t so absurdly ridiculous

I won't take credit for my correct call again (yet I called the one point Minnesota loss and called this too), but I wanna take some time to address the overweight boobs calling for Paul's head and how he should leave. You are, in my estimate, the most pathetic lowlifes around. Fat, no job, no girlfriend or wife, nothing. Just sit on this forum ripping Paul. It's pathetic and you all should go lose weight and get other hobbies. I support everything Paul did for Rutgers, and I hope he goes to Wisconsin and lights your sad asses up next year.

Go from not using last TO previous game to last TO with over 3min?

Better let everyone know they can’t call a TO in a tough situation.

Reactions: RUsojo
honestly... i think we are Bubble team "if" we lose this game. We will need to beat NW in the tourament to get in...

Down by 13 and still no urgency. Paul pounding the ball into the floor 30 feet from the basket without a purpose.

Tough to watch

I won't take credit for my correct call again (yet I called the one point Minnesota loss and called this too), but I wanna take some time to address the overweight boobs calling for Paul's head and how he should leave. You are, in my estimate, the most pathetic lowlifes around. Fat, no job, no girlfriend or wife, nothing. Just sit on this forum ripping Paul. It's pathetic and you all should go lose weight and get other hobbies. I support everything Paul did for Rutgers, and I hope he goes to Wisconsin and lights your sad asses up next year.
Lmao just really fvcking weird to make this comment after this kind of performance from PM.

Who let this virgin in here? 😂

Cam finally back in leads to easy 2 for Paul. Can’t make this stuff up

NW hasn’t been great against the press. They pass into the corner and a double frequently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT