ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

This would hurt less if we didn’t see it coming a mile away

I won't take credit for my correct call again (yet I called the one point Minnesota loss and called this too), but I wanna take some time to address the overweight boobs calling for Paul's head and how he should leave. You are, in my estimate, the most pathetic lowlifes around. Fat, no job, no girlfriend or wife, nothing. Just sit on this forum ripping Paul. It's pathetic and you all should go lose weight and get other hobbies. I support everything Paul did for Rutgers, and I hope he goes to Wisconsin and lights your sad asses up next year.
You’re a weirdo and obviously not an RU fan. Ban this clown

WTF is CM thinking. You get the ball and push it up the court as fast as you can. You need fast breaks it us your ONLY chance. Your 1/2 court offense Sux PUSH the ball up

Can we decline the invitation to the B1G tourney? Oh well back to the mlb threads opening day is right around the corner.

Now we play the 3 minute foul game so I can slowly die until this game ends

I’m guessing Katz’s bus seat has gone empty.
The bus got totalled

School Bus Train GIF

It’s senior night and I’m currently watching the end of the Wisconsin/Minnesota game
Pathetic.
I’m done giving coach a pass
Friggin’ pathetic

Seniors gave a lot to this program. I’ll remember them for that.

Time for the new blood. Hopefully these kids can play offensive basketball in an acceptable way.

Pike 2.0 starts now. It can’t be just about D.
Yup. Can even blame the weak bench for this. We have a weak everything. Paul and Caleb are significantly worse than last year.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Lotta shit to fix this off-season. Starts with figuring out this offense. Praying Griffiths is the scorer everyone says he is as a starting point. But I’m fully expecting him to come here and it look like he’s never played basketball just because Rutgers

Reactions: RUfromNJ
hopefully there are some real hard questions asked when it comes to Paul and Simpson. What a joke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT