ADVERTISEMENT

Football GATOR BOWL THREAD: Rutgers versus Wake Forest

Honestly their QB hasn't impressed me very much. He gets happy feet very easily. If our defense was 100% this would be a very different game.
He's missing a WR who is almost as good as Perry
The back-ups have been meh
Got to give RU some credit for pressuring the middle

Reactions: Scarlet1984
easier and peasier

I thought this would be Maryland II and it certainly looks that way.

The tape of this game should provide a lot of teaching points for players (and coaches) in the offseason for both sides of the ball. Knew it would be tough, but we hung for 3 quarters.

We will see if WF coach is an @$$ on next series and continues to play his first team now that he has won this game.

If you don't like it, stop it. Worrying about the other team playing players is loser talk.

Gleeson blows. He is the reason we lost today, just like he was most of the season. Guy is a terrible game planner and play caller.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I swear it seems like they aren't letting Gavin run as much as he should. They really want to develop his passing ability.

Was thinking that. There seems to be opportunity for him to run on every other play but he tries to pass

made me wonder if he didn’t see the hole (hard to miss) or if they want to give him real playing time in passing situations. If so, I’m ok with that ;)

Dear Sean Gleeson:

As a sophomore, Lamar Jackson ran for 1600 yards and 21 TDs in 1 season

It’s okay for a QB to run

Reactions: rurichdog
Gavin needs to make accurate throws. This team is horrible. The game was an embarrassment. Schiano is the only winner with his huge bonus. Once again he proves to be a horrible game day coach.

Yet the game was over as soon as i said it was.
Was it? The very next play, we were inches from a turnover. Conversely, we were already behind before the play ever happened. In either direction, it could be argued that your play was not the turning point. It's an exercise in futility to even argue it.

Outmanned and not a lot of practice time. We hung in there for three quarters against the no. 17 team in the country. Made a lot of mistakes but a lot of young players got some experience. We need to work on a lot. Spend spring practice on tackling and more tackling.

Was it? The very next play, we were inches from a turnover. Conversely, we were already behind before the play ever happened. In either direction, it could be argued that your play was not the turning point. It's an exercise in futility to even argue it.
It was. Exactly like I said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT