ADVERTISEMENT

Geo Baker Tweet

a bunch of players speaking around the country as wel...Bohannon too

okay then they all need to put their money where there mouth is...go out and refuse to play in the tournament, some will praise and some will just laugh them,

I wish I got free meals and free tutoring, free academic help, free workouts and free education plus free publicity

Dang, did y'all see the other tweet from Geo about the free deoderant vs. 900 million etc? Rothstein comes back at him big-time, wow.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
To the 'Why now?' crowd, please stop! NOW is the perfect time for this conversation to get the attention and hopefully the traction that it deserves. The NCAA has drug their heels on this conversation for YEARS. They throw a bone out last year and then continue to delay any type of decision. It's a joke. NIL should be table stakes at this point. If the NCAA doesn't evolve, they will cease to exist. Good for Geo, Ron and others for using the platform to force conversation on change. If you think this makes them any less focused on winning a game Friday, you must have never picked up a ball in your life. They will be ready to play.

If you think this makes them any less focused on winning a game Friday, you must have never picked up a ball in your life. They will be ready to play.

I wasn't good but I played competitive sports from age 8 to age 28. This would absolutely make me less focused on the task at hand. Hopefully, that isn't the case with our team.

after all this talk all year he’ll be the biggest fraud if he comes back next year.
If Geo doesn't stop attacking the NCAA, methinks there will be an NCAA investigation of possible Rutgers recruiting violations down the pike. No pun intended. In light of his continued complaining, how can anyone think that he is coming back for a fifth year.

Reactions: Knightmoves
I saw the reply to Rothstein’s tweet about kids complaining that discussed getting deodorant and boxed meals while the ncaa makes 900mm last night. Thought about posting but decided not to. Would like to read JR response. I guess this kids feel like they will never have a better platform. Also they have little else to do while being isolated which seemed to be another point in Geo’s initial reply.

Reactions: hiwater
If Geo doesn't stop attacking the NCAA, methinks there will be an NCAA investigation of possible Rutgers recruiting violations down the pike. No pun intended. In light of his continued complaining, how can anyone think that he is coming back for a fifth year.
If he does not make the pros, he will want to be paid to play college ball.

And other things that may have happened in January.

Reactions: MadRU
Amazed at some of these comments, considering you all consider yourselves 'supporters' of these young men. CBS paying damn near $1B for these rights. Meanwhile, Geo can't even conduct a basketball clinic back in Derry, NH and charge kids $50 without it being a NCAA violation...but at the same time Coach K can run Duke fantasy camps for old white dudes for $5k a week. You have to be kidding me if you think the system isn't broken and they should shut up and dribble because they get a scholarship. It's 2021, time to evolve the model.

I saw the reply to Rothstein’s tweet about kids complaining that discussed getting deodorant and boxed meals while the ncaa makes 900mm last night. Thought about posting but decided not to. Would like to read JR response. I guess this kids feel like they will never have a better platform. Also they have little else to do while being isolated which seemed to be another point in Geo’s initial reply.

If they do not like it then stop playing give the scholarship to someone else or better yet do not sign at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT