ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Cam Spencer !

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Happy birthday to Rutgers graduate Cam Spencer !
He gets to play in the final 4 on his birthday ! Pretty cool

This is Plum’s thing. He likes to troll anyone who only sees Cam for the one-year rental he was. Trying to own him as an RU grad is hilariously pathetic since Cam completely ignores RU and calls himself a UConn guy for life. But, sure, Plum is technically correct since Cam did graduate from RU.

This is Plum’s thing. He likes to troll anyone who only sees Cam for the one-year rental he was. Trying to own him as an RU grad is hilariously pathetic since Cam completely ignores RU and calls himself a UConn guy for life. But, sure, Plum is technically correct since Cam did graduate from RU.
So technically correct is not correct? Some logic bitnez

I said you’re correct. BTW, do you still send your ex-girlfriend birthday cards too? Haha.

Haha

He made a similar post about how cool it was to have an ex RU player and coach in the final 4 and I said it was like being psyched if your girlfriend got f’ed by the star quarterback.

Strange take plum

Plums favorite song….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tm_nj and bitnez
You’re now obligated to wish every past and present player a happy birthday, otherwise this is a pretty lame troll.

Haha

He made a similar post about how cool it was to have an ex RU player and coach in the final 4 and I said it was like being psyched if your girlfriend got f’ed by the star quarterback.

Strange take plum

Plums favorite song….

You know you’re basically saying Rutgers is the loser guy and UConn is the star quarterback!
Some Rutgers fan you are

Well this year we are and they are

Cam dumped us… why the f;)k would you wish him a happy birthday on this board. Have some pride son.
Because it’s historic . There has never been a guy play in the final 4 as a Rutgers graduate . It’s his birthday on top of that. . The odds of this happening again are extremely low

UConn women’s associate head coach Dailey is a Rutgers grad and a hall of famer.

one of the reasons I root for UConn when Rutgers isn’t relevant.

OP is up there as one of the biggest dorks on this board, and that’s saying a lot.
My University sure has some whacky a$$ fans. Just some weird a$$ crap. It would one thing if a one off but this is SOP for this guy. Just a tad creepy for my taste.

Reactions: S_Janowski
Happy Birthday to an ex Lotola of Maryland player who transferred to Rutgers played for a year graduates so he could leave RU for a netter program and have attention seekers constantly praise him on this Rutgers board.
It might be said, Cam graduated from Rutgers only because he needed to in order to leave the program for a better NIL that turned out to be at a championship caliber program.
He deserves praise for getting what he wants and knowing how to do it, but most RU MBB fans shouldn't be happy about how he left the program in a lurch because like most mercenaries their only loyalty is to themselves.
From the day he left LOM, Cam was a college pro who played great for Rutgers but even his degree was part of his college pro experience that UConn is enjoying now.
I can't knock Spencer for what he did, he did to Rutgers like he did to LOM and I didn't knock that

Reactions: PatrickRU92
It was great Iowa knocked out women UConn and hopefully tonight the men go down.
I'll be going for UConn against Alabama and Purdue over NCST.
Then root for the Boilermakers to turn the Huskies into puppy chow
and sent home with their tails between legs
( but really hope Purdue and UConn have a close game to the final minute with the Boilmakers taking it in the end )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT