ADVERTISEMENT

https://www.gofundme.com/FireFlood

theRU

All American
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2008
Aliso Viejo, CA
1. This goes to the school directly, you can see that the RU foundation is listed and is a certified charity
2. This is legit and tax deductible

https://www.gofundme.com/FireFlood

We all complain that Barchi doesnt listen so here is your chance! Make your statement...it will be heard....Or forever hold your peace...

Be sure to like and share on FB. Post to twitter.

Last edited:
I'm sure Politi would love to write a great article about that. Do you know how embarrassing that would be

I have it ready but i'm debating whether or not its worth it. if we end up with only chump change, it will be an embarrassment.

there is no way RU keeps this clown !! if you think this years team is bad just wait until next year

So i can either designate it to charity (ru fund) or set a deadline to reach goal or return the money to donors.

Very torn about which to select. If we don't reach goal the money will at least go to RU, but on the flip side there is no way to ensure the RU administration listens to us.

any way to make the campaign not donate directly to Rutgers UNLESS they fire him. that way RU admin doesn't get 1 cent if they retain him?

any way to make the campaign not donate directly to Rutgers UNLESS they fire him. that way RU admin doesn't get 1 cent if they retain him?
unfortunately no. The only way to do that would be if people donated to me and i had control of the money. I figured people would be more willing to donate knowing that it was going directly to RU than some RU grad on the internet.

haha created. Now the big question is, how do we know the person who started this isn't gonna take the money and run?

But there is only a 60 day shot clock on it?
if i were the designated person, i could put a 60 day timer to get to goal or refund people. The downside is that then i'm the person getting the money and like you said earlier, what if i ran with the money?

So instead i chose RU to be the direct charity recipient, but then we can't put a timer on it. They get the money.

We can only hope that we generate enough money to cause some noise, get exposure and acknowledgement from the admin and Barchi

Reactions: MidwestKnights
Just waiting for the first few donations ! Then you get the snowball effect. Who's gonna be first ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT