ADVERTISEMENT

https://www.gofundme.com/FireFlood

The campaign is no longer on the GoFundMe page.

...and like THAT...
tumblr_ly3oqoRmDv1r2m60oo1_500.gif

...it's gone!

Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
In other news, Rutgers has named Saturday's 50-50 the "Fire Flood Fund" 50-50 in order to increase participation.

I found out today the cheerleaders have been instructed that if someone buys a 50-50 and says they hope the money raised is used to fire Flood, they are to return his money and confiscate the tickets immediately.

ugh the page is gone....we could have at least donated the money to the football program

Let's get it back up on another site. Force the admin into a corner, make them national news again and again until they fire Flood. That is the only thing that will make through to Silent Bob. When he has to spend his whole day with legal, he can do nothing on the merger. Make him see it's not worth the pennies.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I found out today the cheerleaders have been instructed that if someone buys a 50-50 and says they hope the money raised is used to fire Flood, they are to return his money and confiscate the tickets immediately.

I know you are being funny, but with this admin, would it surprise you? Comcast is better at customer satisfaction.

1. But there are a ton of plausible reasons that Sexton may have agreed to represent Flood other than him believing that Flood had upside potential:

• Maybe he just thought it would be an easy $75K.
    • Maybe he thought it would be a challenge and fun.
    • Maybe he thought it would be a good reference for other clients -- he could say "I got Flood an extension; imagine what I can do for you."
    • Maybe he thought that Rutgers has a lot of upside potential and wanted to start to get to know the players before he got involved in tougher negotiations for one of his higher paid clients.
    He also represents Mike MacIntyre, 10-24 at CU

Save your money for the Court Club's internet raffle and make a real difference for Rutgers Basketball, RU athletics and possibly walk away with some cool prizes!

Details and enter here!

www.Ralumni.com/courtclubraffle
One of the prizes is an autographed football from the head football coach. If we win that can we wait for the next football coach to sign it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT