ADVERTISEMENT

I stayed until the end…

Up top in Section 219 and exposed with my Son and good friend.

Totally worth it. 🙂
All the way up top? I recall seeing a few guys up there from our palatial perch in 224 and wondering why they didn't move down. There were at least a few seats available, lol.

I was in 128 as well. Even my wife, who did not want to go today with the rain, stayed through the end. Loved how the DJ kept playing “Have you ever seen the rain” during the comeback. Classic.

All the way up top? I recall seeing a few guys up there from our palatial perch in 224 and wondering why they didn't move down. There were at least a few seats available, lol.
No. In my Row 3 (best one up top IMO) seats as always.

And we were the last ones left as usual.

Up top in Section 219 and exposed with my Son and good friend.

Totally worth it. 🙂
We were in 222. Nice seats. But that rain got the better of us, as did the score of 24-6. Great time nonetheless, especially given the outcome, and that we tuned in en route after exiting at the half to experience the epic comeback.

No. In my Row 3 (best one up top IMO) seats as always.

And we were the last ones left as usual.
Gotcha. Row 1 >>>>> Row 3. Just kidding, we have 5 in 224 row 4, 5 in row 3 and my original 2 in row 1 and I generally prefer row 1, but sat in row 3 mostly, today...

Gotcha. Row 1 >>>>> Row 3. Just kidding, we have 5 in 224 row 4, 5 in row 3 and my original 2 in row 1 and I generally prefer row 1, but sat in row 3 mostly, today...
Row 3 starts with Seat 5 so you’re right on the aisle, easy in easy out. And just high enough to see everyone and everything while staying out of the puddles of Row 1. 😉

Row 3 starts with Seat 5 so you’re right on the aisle, easy in easy out. And just high enough to see everyone and everything while staying out of the puddles of Row 1. 😉
No more puddles in row 1 for the past 2 years - our complaints must have done something...but I'm pissed they took away the ribbon scoreboard red covering that was so much fun to pount on when we were doing well...

We moved to the lower level and avoided the rain. We almost left when we were down big at the beginning of the 4th, but luckily, we paused near the end zone to watch “one more play” and saw the bungled punt recovered for a TD. It was amazing to be in the stadium for the comeback win - EVERYONE was absolutely euphoric. If you left early, you really missed something special - a game that will be talked about for the ages!

Reactions: Local Shill
I moved from 207 at halftime to 107 to join friends who invited me down to be a bit drier under the overhang. Stayed to the end and happy I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT