ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Wake Forest 76-57

Guys in their sixth year should be playing college basketball, they should be leading fraternities!

streaking will ferrell GIF

Reactions: Rokodesh
Now that the game is over, the refs will call a barrage of fouls on Wake to even it up. Seen this one before. Thats 3 straight now 3 mins left
4 straight

One of the worst things about college basketball. When refs sucks and they know it, then do this to avoid suspicion

Reactions: tm_nj and RU MAN
Say goodnight on the season, folks. Not just because of a single loss. But because it’s clear that this team is just bad.

Soft defense

Uncoordinated center

Very little offensive skill, no consistent shot makers

5-star freshman who’s just not ready for Primetime.

I could go on, but we just stink, period.
NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Say goodnight on the season, folks. Not just because of a single loss. But because it’s clear that this team is just bad.

Soft defense

Uncoordinated center

Very little offensive skill, no consistent shot makers

5-star freshman who’s just not ready for Primetime.

I could go on, but we just stink, period.
You didn’t say that whole team is allergic to rebounding

Will we ever shoot the ball well? Steph Curry could put on a Rutgers jersey and suddenly be a 35% shooter from 3. It’s unreal

Pike probably should have gotten teed up tonight as these refs were worthy of him going off on them….lord knows these guys need a shot in the arm…..so many holes for this team that I am seriously starting to doubt if Mag can plug all the holes in the dam. They have serious issues when it comes to playing winning basketball.
He should have gotten teed up and stop taking out almost the whole team after going on a run to close it to 2. Told my wife watch they will go on a big run now. 18-0 later. He loves to kill momentum. Does it too often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT