ADVERTISEMENT

Jeune sisters & next year's lineup

CPCU

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2003
It is apparent that Ashli is being redshirted to play four years with her sister.Aliyah. I understand that Aliyah is a three point threat that can take a defender off the dribble. Does anyone know if Ashli is a deep ball threat? Anyone care to offer what impact they expect of the two additions next year? Will we see a three guard attack next year with Sanders, Scaife & Aliyah? With Copper & Hollivay returning that can be a nice starting lineup.

Assuming, and I hope you're correct, that she doesn't graduate and move on. At a Cagers' Club meeting, she was introduced as a senior.

I would hope that Briyona returns. She really seems to be enjoying herself out there!

I can see Aliyah replacing Bethijah's place in the lineup, and hope to see someone step up and replace Essy's defense presence. Don't forget Parker. Alexis Burke has a year of eligibility remaining and if healthy, may prove to be very valuable to the team next year.

I have posted earlier that I have it on good authority that Briyona is planning to return next year. I know the situation could change, but as of now, she's staying. I will miss the 1-2-3-4-44 lineup but we retain 1-2-3-4.

Looking forward to seeing if the Jeune sisters are as advertised. Hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT